Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI - Now A Caring Sharing Company!!

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by Fourblade, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Fourblade

Wow I just received a customer satisfaction - how did we do email - from DJI after my strongly worded email I sent a few days ago about the debacle of the buggy 3.10

*****************************************************************************************

我们希望聆听您对我们客户服务的看法。请单击以下任一链接,用简短的时间回答一个简单的问题:

How would you rate the support you received?

You can copy the following URL into your browser to rate: (URL hidden)

*****************************************************************************************

Does this mean DJI are becoming a caring sharing company - it's a very positive step in the right direction.

2. Utopia Texas

If you criticize them too much your next firmware download will lock up your Phantom and destroy the hard drive on your computer. They are in control! :)

3. Fourblade

Me criticise DJI - I would never dream of such a thing - how would they know where I am? It's not as if the Phantom's have working GPS on them... :roll:

4. rbhamilton

Well... the app on your phone has access to the internet and your GPS data when you are updating your ground station maps... :)

Yesterday I sent them an email thanking them for the email about the problems with 3.10. Today I got this - a good sign of changes in the company I think:

===============================

Hi Bob,

We appreciate the compliments!

Regards,
    ------------

DJI Marketing