DJI - Now A Caring Sharing Company!!

Reaction score
Wow I just received a customer satisfaction - how did we do email - from DJI after my strongly worded email I sent a few days ago about the debacle of the buggy 3.10

*****************************************************************************************

我们希望聆听您对我们客户服务的看法。请单击以下任一链接,用简短的时间回答一个简单的问题:

How would you rate the support you received?

You can copy the following URL into your browser to rate: (URL hidden)

*****************************************************************************************

Does this mean DJI are becoming a caring sharing company - it's a very positive step in the right direction.

Utopia Texas said:
If you criticize them too much your next firmware download will lock up your Phantom and destroy the hard drive on your computer. They are in control! :)
Me criticise DJI - I would never dream of such a thing - how would they know where I am? It's not as if the Phantom's have working GPS on them... :roll:

Fourblade said:
Utopia Texas said:
If you criticize them too much your next firmware download will lock up your Phantom and destroy the hard drive on your computer. They are in control! :)
Me criticise DJI - I would never dream of such a thing - how would they know where I am? It's not as if the Phantom's have working GPS on them... :roll:

Well... the app on your phone has access to the internet and your GPS data when you are updating your ground station maps... :)

Yesterday I sent them an email thanking them for the email about the problems with 3.10. Today I got this - a good sign of changes in the company I think:

===============================

Hi Bob,

We appreciate the compliments!

Regards,
------------

DJI Marketing

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member