DJI North America address?

Reaction score
Guys,

I posted about my crash in the P4 section here. One arm cracked and bent. DJI has given me an RMA and instructed me to send it to the NA Repair Center. I have informed them of my intention to pay for the repair. They have responded to three separate emails without answering my two very simple questions:

What is the shipping address of the North American Repair Center? I cannot find it on their website nor via the search function here.

Do I need to send everything (battery, controller, props, cords) or just the drone? Does anyone know the answer to this.

I have also asked on the DJI Forum (after ending up in a nearly endless loop of "set-up new account," "now follow email link to activate account," now do that all again 3 times before it finally works.

Whew.

Thanks for any info.

Never mind. I managed to get all the necessary info and a shipping label from DJI.

I think they could be a little clearer in communications, even considering language barriers.

I hope the repairs go smoothly.

Reactions: cfd701
Many have similar exeperinces. DJI seems to make the process much more complicated than needed. They do a very efficient job, and communicate on their own terms. Trying to communicate, use independent thought, or ask "stupid questions" (why do you need address, it will be on the UPS label we will email you tommorrow) will be met with chaos, confusion, and frustration.
NEXT: You will receive a email that you Repair Ticket has been CLOSED.
Thier system would work better if they explained the process a little better. Some of the reps are good at explaining the process. In the process in the US they set up an account at djtechnology that gives IMHO a much better access to repair ticket ticket chain of communications.

Last edited:
Many have similar exeperinces. DJI seems to make the process much more complicated than needed. They do a very efficient job, and communicate on their own terms. Trying to communicate, use independent thought, or ask "stupid questions" (why do you need address, it will be on the UPS label we will email you tommorrow) will be met with chaos, confusion, and frustration.
NEXT: You will receive a email that you Repair Ticket has been CLOSED.
Thier system would work better if they explained the process a little better. Some of the reps are good at explaining the process. In the process in the US they set up an account at djtechnology that gives IMHO a much better access to repair ticket ticket chain of communications.

Exactly what transpired. Their 2nd email instructed me to reply with any questions I had. I did so, and their responses didn't answer my questions. Neither email response indicated that I would be receiving a shipping label. Just "please send the unit to our NA repair center." I did have the djitechnology account. No help.

Then I got an email saying my ticket was closed. What? I opened another ticket asking about the first ticket.

Then about 2 hours later, I received email instructions on shipping and a link to the UPS prepaid label.

Oh well. I sent it out yesterday. I'm hoping for quick turnaround, as I was really enjoying flying almost every day.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1