DJI Naza-M 2.12 / Firmware 3.12

Reaction score
Looks like DJI is at it again, right on the heels of 2.10 / 3.10 comes 2.12 / 3.12

http://www.dji-innovations.com/dji-...tant-software-2-12-user-manual-1-04-released/

List of improvements: (http://www.dji-innovations.com/the-improvement-of-the-new-naza-m-firmware-v3-12/)

THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE NAZA-M FIRMWARE V3.12
May 17, 2013

DJI has released the new firmware v3.12 for Naza-M, Naza-M V2 and Phantom customers.

What’s the major differences between v3.12 and v3.10 firmware?

FIRMWARE
Add Receiver Advanced Protection Function.
Fix the problem of transmitter mid point deviation and travel asymmetry. Add mid point checking when power on, if there is too much deviation of mid point, motor start fails and LED indicator flashes Red to warn you.
Optimize stop motor in Intelligent Mode, the criterion of stopping motor changes from under 40% throttle stick to under 10%.

SOFTWARE
Add Receiver Advanced Protection Function on the Basic->RC tab.

Notification in Naza-M Assistant:
8752846222_bb109a860f_b.jpg

This is great!! At least we know they still exist and are somewhat listening to our cries. If they would only just repond to some of the e-mails inquiring info. Thanks DJI!!

I just updated mine... a few key things

- You will need to recalibrate your controller
- You will need to do an advance IMU calibration from the assistant software (I found out the hard way when I went to fly in a park and couldn't take off because of 6 green flashy lights)

Also best to do a compass calibration as well :)

One bonus is you can set the third "ATTI" to failsafe mode :) which means if your in a bit of trouble and need to come home, with out turning your controller off and praying it will come back, you can actually flick it to the third postion (second atti) and it will come home :)

Also seems alot more stable and less drift mmmm - very nicely done DJI :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4