DJI/NAZA APP

Reaction score
Hey gang,
Looked thru the forums and didnt see anything about this. I havent been able to get the dji or naza assistant app to do anything. Are they designed to work with the P2V+ or just custom builds using dji stuff? I enabled blue tooth but couldnt seem to connect to anything. Thanks.

lsteigerwalt said:
Hey gang,
Looked thru the forums and didnt see anything about this. I havent been able to get the dji or naza assistant app to do anything. Are they designed to work with the P2V+ or just custom builds using dji stuff? I enabled blue tooth but couldnt seem to connect to anything. Thanks.

Go to the dji website downloads section for vision+. Download and install the windriver first on your PC. Then download and install the 3.0 assistant. Plug in your aircraft using the micro USB end of the supplied cable into the port under the little rubber flap on the front. Plug the other end into your PC in an available USB port. Start the assistant. Click skip and login using the account you created (using the vision app on your FPV device, iPhone, etc.) Power on the aircraft. Power on your controller. The assistant should be working for you at this point. RTFM.

Not to be a smart *** , why wouldn't you use the vision assistant , vision app? Then enable naza mode ?

Alright guys I understand the desire to point people to the manual and agree that people need to R.T.F.M. However, please read the question being asked... The question being asked isnt about the following:
1: Which app I need.
2: How to connect my bird to the pc.
3: How to enable NAZA Mode.

Im simply asking if the other two apps that DJI have out there being the DJI ASSISTANT and NAZA ASSISTANT for iOs have worked with anyones birds. The use bluetooth to connect and I have not been able to get anything out of them the two times I tried...so if you have tried and failed or experienced some kind of success please let me know...if you havent and would like to try and report your findings again...please let me know. Thanks yall.

lsteigerwalt said:
Alright guys I understand the desire to point people to the manual and agree that people need to R.T.F.M. However, please read the question being asked... The question being asked isnt about the following:
1: Which app I need.
2: How to connect my bird to the pc.
3: How to enable NAZA Mode.

Im simply asking if the other two apps that DJI have out there being the DJI ASSISTANT and NAZA ASSISTANT for iOs have worked with anyones birds. The use bluetooth to connect and I have not been able to get anything out of them the two times I tried...so if you have tried and failed or experienced some kind of success please let me know...if you havent and would like to try and report your findings again...please let me know. Thanks yall.

The NAZA assistant will NOT work with your bird. Read my post above and follow the directions. As stated, there is no bluetooth with your plus out of the box. You DO NOT connect to the phantom using bluetooth and the assistant. You connect USB. Read my post. It will work if you have a DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus. If you have an Apple computer, then skip the driver install. The DJI ASSISTANT connects via USB. The NAZA ASSISTANT will not work with a plus.

I told you , you need the vision assitant and vision app , the other person told you how to hook to your pc and were to download the the assitant. So what else do you need ?

[qoute]
The NAZA assistant will NOT work with your bird.[/quote]
Thanks

I wonder if the DJI Assistant APP for iOs will connect to the phantom using an iphone cord? Again, just trying to figure out why they have the apps for the iOs. If it is only for custom jobs then thats cool. Just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing something.

To use those APP's (not the Vision one) you would need the DJI BTU module to give the bird bluetooth connectivity with your iOS device.

At the moment this option is locked out of the NAZA soft/firmware for our machines.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik