DJI NAZA accessory pinouts (reference)

Reaction score
I took pictures during my last build, so I thought I'd post them up in case they'd be a good reference.

Here's a compilation of the pinouts for various DJI NAZA peripherals. Hopefully it'll be a useful reference for tweakers and modders out there, and will save you the trouble of shaving injection molded plastic connectors. But it's always a good idea to verify pin-outs with a multimeter!

Some of the pictures are from the top of the connector, some are from the bottom. Apologies for the inconsistency, but I've tried to note it in each case.

GPS:
vwZrzjB.jpg

Puck from left to right: Yellow, orange, red, brown (Low, High, V+, GND).

4-pin NAZA (EXP) connector (from top): Red, orange, yellow brown (V+, High, Low, GND).

PMU V2:
XTW3dQ8.jpg

PMU from left to right: Brown, orange, yellow, red.

4-pin NAZA (EXP) connector (from TOP): Red, orange, yellow, brown.

LED V2:
tI4cPqy.jpg

LED from left to right: Yellow, orange, brown, red (LED1, LED2, GND, V+).

4-pin NAZA (LED) connector (from top): Red, orange, yellow, brown (V+, LED2, LED1, GND).

iOSD mini:
1zd0LHR.jpg

iOSD mini from left to right: Yellow, orange, red, brown (CL, CH, V+, GND)

4-pin CANBUS connector: This will ALWAYS be: V+, GND, CH, CL
k4rhpaF.jpg

(image from CANBUS thread in Multirotor/Mutirotor Electronics forum)

BTU: THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT
4bs4nLz.jpg

This cable throws you for a loop. You notice that there is a GREEN cable rather than orange on the BTU side. But on the NAZA side, it's the standard red/brown/yellow/orange cable. You have to strip a little more away to get a better picture:

e3dNqel.jpg

At the BTU side, the GREEN wire is actually YELLOW. And the YELLOW is actually ORANGE. I know, right? Lesson: Always double check cable continuity, either by stripping away the wire sheath or using a multimeter. Anyways, the pinout is as follows:

BTU (left to right): Brown, orange, yellow, red (GND, CH, CL, V+)

CANBus cable: as before, with clasp facing up, left to right it will always be: Yellow, orange, brown, red (CL, CH, GND, V+). Note picture is from the bottom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.