Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI Mavic Pro Sunshade

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Stacy Cobb, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Stacy Cobb

Finally finished our Sunshade for the DJI Mavic. After several failed Prototypes we were able to design one that is rigid, hinged and collapsable. Allows access to all the important buttons and folds for storage. Unlike the fabric shades out there that tend to never be square and strap to the device, this one is square every time and solid as a rock. Light weight yet extremely tough we are sure you will be pleased. Actually we guarantee you will or your money back. The DJI Mavic Sunshade works with the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.

Available for purchase now: DJI Mavic Sunshade
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wombat100

tried to order this yesterday and I could not because your site would not allow my phone no, also when I first tried the total cost to Australia was $45.07 AUD, and then after my second attempt to purchase the price had jumped to $54.07 AUD because somehow the order page selected priority shipping I wanted standard shipping still have not been able to place an order. please PM me asap

3. Stacy Cobb

Hi Wombat100. I'm sorry you are having all of these problems. I sent you an email concerning the changes we are making to the design to allow it to properly connect to the controller. I had to do a redesign which I'll be revealing shortly that turned out really nice, actually much better than the one shown here.

I'm not sure what is happening with the shipping. I addressed how to resolve that in the email. Shipping should be about $12 for Australia and it doesn't sound like they are offering anything close to that so I'll be on the phone with my web designer to figure that out.

4. wombat100

Hi Stacy,
    saw your email a little while ago and sent a reply, will await your new video,
    thanks Stacy