Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

DJI Manufactured FPV Goggles!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yeager, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Yeager

DJI seems to be producing some pretty high fidelity products so hows about some DJI HD FPV Goggles! Their R&D seems to be pretty quick to produce products so I suggest this as their next product! At least 1080p! I would buy it in a heartbeat!

2. Sac D

"Under $1,000"

LOL

It would be nice to see DJI's take on a complete FPV setup though.

3. Audaciter

They could probably design, manufacture, market, sell, before I get the FatSharks I ordered a month and a half ago.

4. Yeager

LOL, I've read this everywhere about Fat Sharks! Try ReadyMadeRC as I ordered the Fat Shark Attitudes from them about five days ago base on great feedback from customers and low and behold they shipped today! They were out of stock when I ordered and thought based on customer feedback I'll just order them and see what happens. Just hope nobody from the shipping company steals them. :)

5. Gizmo3000

LOL.
    I'd feel more confident if Fatshark made more products instead.
    I had a question about powering my Fatshark, went to their online forums, and within minutes one of their reps responded to my question, and subsequent questions.

Meanwhile, you're more likely to find Fatsharks in stock than DJI Shell's, "new" DJI props, etc.

6. Audaciter

I ordered my FatShark Dominators in March, and still no word. I guess the Predators are fairly easy to come by though.

7. Yeager

72 Units of Fat Shark Attitude in stock at ReadyMadeRC: http://www.readymaderc.com/store/index. ... ts_id=1128

Can you cancel your order so you can buy from these guys? Customer service is great.

8. Audaciter

Heli World has the Predators in stock too, and they are only about 4 miles away, but I really had my heart set on the
    Dominators. And by now, I've waited this long, I guess I could wait another couple weeks before changing my order.