DJI Manfrotto Phantom Backpack

The picture also does not show my lenovo y50 laptop that also fits with the tablets.

Dear All,

I am currently searching for the best available backpack. My concerns and questions of the Manfrotto are the following:

- Do they fit the standard carry on sizes on airplanes?
- I usually bring my GoPro gear as well for travelling and I do not want to carry two different backpacks, so I am searching for one that can be packed with DJI and GoPro gear. Is this ready for that? I have a 20-25cm long pole, a small Gorilla Tripod, some cases, some screws, a turnspro panner, head mount, strapmount, other basic mounting options, possibly another pole (microjib), suction cup, filters for both dji and gopro, 3 dji batteries and the other normal dji acessories (ipad, rc, etc.).
- Is this bag water resistant?

I did get the hardshell for free, but I cannot fit my Gopro pack into it..

Thanks for the answers and best regards:

P.

I would also like to know of anyone has taken this bag as carry on.

I am searching for a bag that can fit my 15" laptop, my phantom, dslr body and a lens or two with some accessories. This bag fits the bill, but with a hefty price tag and not sure if I would be able to use it as carry on, this is essential for me, as I am traveling to Malaysia and Indonesia next month

Any suggestions? Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic