DJI makes 1 billion in 2015 but why isn't it made in America ?

Actually without iPhone. Apple would have been doomed years ago!

You would think Apple is a computer company, but the truth is over 65% of their profit last year come from iPhone. The other 35% come from iPad, App Store iTunes. And yes computer combine.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yep amazing stuff really

Actually, Apple was very successful before the iPhone, with their line of music devices, and of course iTunes.
Agreed. And to the previous post, your argument is valid to a point. As the smart phone market has grown and demand for computers has dropped, Apple adopted themselves into the smartphone world because that's where the demand is. I know many people with smart phones who don't owe a home computer.

Actually, Apple was very successful before the iPhone, with their line of music devices, and of course iTunes.
If you look at the sales figures/money amount , iPod/iTunes is peanut compare to iPhone. Make that a very small peanut

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Agreed. And to the previous post, your argument is valid to a point. As the smart phone market has grown and demand for computers has dropped, Apple adopted themselves into the smartphone world because that's where the demand is. I know many people with smart phones who don't owe a home computer.

And as the owner of a iPhone 6 Plus and LG G4. I can honestly tell you a smartphone can only do 1% of what a computer could.

And as the owner of a iPhone 6 Plus and LG G4. I can honestly tell you a smartphone can only do 1% of what a computer could.

I don't disagree. I own a phone, tablet, laptop, server and a rapsberry pi 2 I carry around as a portable Kodi interface.

With that being said, you wouldn't believe how many people don't know how to use computers, or tablets, or smart phones. I know people with flip phones and no computers. I know people with smart phones and no computers and I know people that have all. I also went to college as a Computer Science major and you'd be surprised how much you learn about people and their IT knowledge or lack of. Anyone on here probably has a decent knowledge about technology, else they wouldn't be flying drones or posting on an online forum for that matter.

The iPhone is designed in America with manufacturing guidelines to maintain its quality, if it were not for "American apple" the iPhone would have been doomed years ago.

"America manufacturing guidelines"?

then why the guidelines not worked for usa maufacturers?

We Americans are so "exceptional", that we've priced ourselves right out of the global manufacturing business. We're special little snowflakes that think we're really the only people on the globe that have a clue. We have been, as it were, hoisted by our own petard. Suck on that awhile. :cool:

ETA: adding the word "drone" to follow guidelines.

Reactions: GoodnNuff

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31