DJI major announcement ?

What do u need xt for?
I really hope it is P4 because my P3p is now on sale because of this.

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Reactions: SCGENE
Reactions: jryser
Yes but thremal photigraphy?
While possible, that would no doubt be a strange application. I'm hoping it can be used on the Osmo. I always wanted a thermal camera.

Reactions: koop
This should be interesting. I really would love to see a dual camera set-up (with thermal). That would be sweet for so many "special" applications. I'm just dreaming here though so don't take that as any indication as to what might be released.

You've seen the FLIR iPhone accessory, yes?
Yes, but I have a funny feeling that the Zenmuse XT is going to blow that device out of the water. Plus, I can use it on my Inspires and (hopefully) on my Osmo.

Am I the only one who doesn't want to see them launch a Phantom 4? My P3 is barely out of the box. I wanted a little more time of being latest and greatest before the new model comes out.

I can't see them offering anything on a P4 that would make upgrade. Plus I can't afford the P4 and the divorce it would cause at the same time.

Reactions: hdpro and Phantomix
Nah, not me. I'm waiting for all of you beta testers to get (some) of the bugs out of the new version before I buy it. Buy then I've likely crashed my P3 a couple more times or have it drop into the water....

Besides, if the GeoFencing is as bad as the beta, I'm not touching another DJI product.

I'm sure any company as large as dji doesn't release a product without going an extensive beta process…

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm sure any company as large as dji doesn't release a product without going an extensive beta process…

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

:) I think they have deemed us as the unsuspecting supposedly unkowing beta testers, pretty common practice in the technology world. I have mixed emotions about whether I would like to see the P4 released, curious as to the price point. It would not surprise me though, as last April was the announcement of the P3 so it has been almost a year

Reactions: skyhighdiver
They fixed the ______ (insert answer from below).

a. sudden battery death.
b. X5 flicker.
c. X5 Cine and Log modes.
d. VPS.
e. P3 motor mount cracks.
f. P3 props flying off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member