DJI live chat

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the DJI live chat?

With phone calls simply giving a recording telling you to send an email, and the email responses a joke, it seems live chat is the only real option for customer service. I have noticed some wierd inconsistencies and odd responses though from some of the "reps" that lead me to beloeve they may not be people at all but rather AI chat bots, what is your experience? Am I talking to a real person that is simply dumb as a rock and simply repeats answers to unasked questions or have I been spending the last 3 days arguing with a computer?

good one sar104. Also consider the issues when attempting to upgrade software to latest version so unlikely AI.

Does anyone know anything about the DJI live chat?

sorry 9245 got sidetracked there.
Some companies have a set of questions that employees must follow before you can get any sense out of them. It may help to say you're having difficulties and requesting to speak to a supervisor. Hey you won't be any worse off...generally.

sorry 9245 got sidetracked there.
Some companies have a set of questions that employees must follow before you can get any sense out of them. It may help to say you're having difficulties and requesting to speak to a supervisor. Hey you won't be any worse off...generally.
I know but some of the responses are just odd and don't really match what I said. For example, last night my tablet crashed during the chat and when I reconnected a couple of minutes later I happened to get the same representative, I mentioned that I was back (I had been asking him about why the extra battery was only in some bundles in the spring sale before my tablet crashed) and that my tablet had just crashed and that was why I disconnected from chat. He responded by asking me if I was saying that my tablet was not connecting to my drone and had caused a crash. It was like a software word parser just picked up "tablet," "disconnected," and "crash" and assumed that what I must mean was that my tablet disconnected during flight and I crashed my drone.

Well you could always throw in some odd things like 'the diva wacky won't connect to the thing a ma jig' and see what sort of response you get. Mind you if you get a coherent response we can all start worrying. Pretty frustrating though when all you want is a straight answer.

I know but some of the responses are just odd and don't really match what I said. For example, last night my tablet crashed during the chat and when I reconnected a couple of minutes later I happened to get the same representative, I mentioned that I was back (I had been asking him about why the extra battery was only in some bundles in the spring sale before my tablet crashed) and that my tablet had just crashed and that was why I disconnected from chat. He responded by asking me if I was saying that my tablet was not connecting to my drone and had caused a crash. It was like a software word parser just picked up "tablet," "disconnected," and "crash" and assumed that what I must mean was that my tablet disconnected during flight and I crashed my drone.

I think that the live chat reps are massively multitasking, and working from prepared question lines with canned initial responses. The chances that he remembered the details from the earlier interaction are probably slight.

I think that the live chat reps are massively multitasking, and working from prepared question lines with canned initial responses. The chances that he remembered the details from the earlier interaction are probably slight.
Were talking about 1 to 2 minutes difference.

Were talking about 1 to 2 minutes difference.

Then I wonder if they do have an AI system trying to interpret the initial question to give the live reps a head start on answering. Your second session would have been a new one as far as that kind of system was concerned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.