Dji Lightbridge - What is it?

Hi; 3 very simple straight questions: I am getting my P2Vision+ today and I know the limited range and the 5.8GhZ would not satisfy me as I need to get it as far as possible. I am also getting the LightBridge. Questions:
1/ Will the original stock controller work with the LightBridge hence turning the whole apparatus to 2.4Ghz (flight control and video streaming) ?
2/ If so, how much range would I get when flying in perfect weather conditions as I live high in mountains ?
3/ If the above does not work, what would you advise me to get to make it as far as possible?
Thanks

ZAPPATA007 said:
Hi; 3 very simple straight questions: I am getting my P2Vision+ today and I know the limited range and the 5.8GhZ would not satisfy me as I need to get it as far as possible. I am also getting the LightBridge. Questions:
1/ Will the original stock controller work with the LightBridge hence turning the whole apparatus to 2.4Ghz (flight control and video streaming) ?
2/ If so, how much range would I get when flying in perfect weather conditions as I live high in mountains ?
3/ If the above does not work, what would you advise me to get to make it as far as possible?
Thanks

(1) No, it has no trainer port, so it won't work.

(2) Potentially around 2 km, maybe more with different antennas.

(3) I'm not sure there is any way to make this work since the P2V+ camera has no HDMI output, so how would you connect it to the Lightbridge?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl