DJI LIGHTBRIDGE HD VIDEO LINK

Reaction score
Anybody using one and can confirm distance with them, dji say its good for 1.7km. All so what sort of antennas fit them is it the SMA male, and am i right in thinking that 1 of the antennas on the lightbridge is used for controller uplink and one is used for the FPV down link. I have been looking at the FPVLR antenna kit for them but the 2 antennas that fit to the light bridge are a 2.4ghz half sphere which is normaly used for controller transmission and the other just a omni pinwheel and i cant see that being the main antenna used for the FPV. Im very lost and confused with this system as you can tell,maybe they both transmit the controller uplink and both transmit the FPV i dont know. How much power does the air sysytem pull from the battery and minus the flight time, and finaly will this system not work with iphone or ipad, It only seems to state working with hdmi tv or android tablet. Any help would be gggreat. cheers guys

Last edited:
Anybody using one and can confirm distance with them, dji say its good for 1.7km. All so what sort of antennas fit them is it the SMA male, and am i right in thinking that 1 of the antennas on the lightbridge is used for controller uplink and one is used for the FPV down link. I have been looking at the FPVLR antenna kit for them but the 2 antennas that fit to the light bridge are a 2.4ghz half sphere which is normaly used for controller transmission and the other just a omni pinwheel and i cant see that being the main antenna used for the FPV. Im very lost and confused with this system as you can tell,maybe they both transmit the controller uplink and both transmit the FPV i dont know, so any help would be gggreat. cheers guys

It is my knowledge that the signal for both is transmitted on same frequency. The signals are multiplexed and then separated on each end.
But, I do not have one. This is just my understanding of the way that it works. I'm sure someone with more knowledge will reply soon.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20