DJI LA Repair Center Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Looks like my pv2 is on the way back from the LA repair center.

to recap, I bought in mid Nov. Was PERFECT before 1.05 update. yes, did all firmware. afterwards, battery signals began to appear, with bird going into autoland.

cleaned contacts, no improvement.

did 1.08 update. continued to get battery signals but had control to land in safe spot. and, could fly "with caution" as warning said.

took out one day and had no trouble...at first. then, started to autoland...rode throttle up and climbed to 20 feet and started back when motors shut off and it fell like a brick.

afterwards, no light in camera and no wireless connection.

sent to LA...now coming back. supposedly, repair crew will include a detailed report of fixes made.

That is good to know that DJI will fix from LA (instead of China).

ok, got my bird back yesterday. dji had put in a note that they replaced only the camera.

after binding camera and vision app, charging batteries, rechecking to be sure all firmware was up to date...etc etc...took out for test flight.

performed flawlessly. gave first battery warning but didn't try to auto land. brought it back and loaded with second battery. again, perfect function.

so, we shall see how it goes...

i can't imagine how just replacing the camera fixed the drop out of the sky problem, but now it seems to work fine.

fingers crossed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers