DJI HDMI Boards Are Shipping !!

Reaction score
DJI just sent out initial shipping notifications with FedEx tracking info :D

If you ordered on July 13 check your order status.

Good luck.

:harry

Mine was shipped ordered on
Order Time: 2015-07-14 15:16:47
Now need to get some new goggles but have no idea what to buy

They missed the FedEx pickup time today. Will not ship until tomorrow.

Ship date :
Fri 7/31/2015
SHENZHEN CN
Estimated delivery :
Tues 8/04/2015 by 10:30 am
The Woodlands, TX US

I probably won't install mine until I decide which FPV goggles I want, and then when can afford them. Most likely another 6-8 weeks.

which ones are you considering?

Mine is due to arrive August 4th.....Now I need HD goggle recommendations.

Mine is due to arrive August 4th.....Now I need HD goggle recommendations.

I have a set of white HeadPlays. Excellent value. I really like my Dominator V2's so I am probably going to grab a set of Dominator HD's before the new HD V2's are released.

The traditional goggles give me a much more immersive feel when flying FPV.

So, will there be a firmware upgrade to make this thing work, or are we going to be sitting there with new boards for a week or more until DJI finally gets around to upgrading the firmware to support it?

So, will there be a firmware upgrade to make this thing work, or are we going to be sitting there with new boards for a week or more until DJI finally gets around to upgrading the firmware to support it?

I posted this question on a different forum.

It appears that control of the HDMI board is app based and not FW based.

I'm running iOS 1.1.2. I'll install the board and see if the app recognizes it. If not, I'll just update my app.

They missed the FedEx pickup time today. Will not ship until tomorrow.

Ship date :
Fri 7/31/2015
SHENZHEN CN
Estimated delivery :
Tues 8/04/2015 by 10:30 am
The Woodlands, TX US
It says this all the time. I had a few orders and they always had this note. Nothing to worry about.

Usually indirect signature is required, so if you want fedex to leave it, make sure you fill out the form on fedex.com (there is the option when you track it). Note: drivers seem to not see this has been done so if you get a delivery exception, call fedex customer support and they will contact the driver to drop it off.

Last, the FedEx delivery date is pretty conservative. I have gotten things a day before the estimated date but I think that may depend on location.

It says this all the time. I had a few orders and they always had this note. Nothing to worry about.

Usually indirect signature is required, so if you want fedex to leave it, make sure you fill out the form on fedex.com (there is the option when you track it). Note: drivers seem to not see this has been done so if you get a delivery exception, call fedex customer support and they will contact the driver to drop it off.

Last, the FedEx delivery date is pretty conservative. I have gotten things a day before the estimated date but I think that may depend on location.

You can go to the FedEx site and authorize them to leave the package without your signature. That's what I do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.