Dji have without a doubt the best customer service in the world

Reaction score
How the he.. did they make that much money with such a horrible attitude?
Way beyond my imagination, and more fascinating than the moon landing in 69

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2016-01-15 kl. 08.47.23.png
    Skjermbilde 2016-01-15 kl. 08.47.23.png
    183 KB · Views: 655
I just was on a chat about the esc error and they told me to send it to California. This company sucks.

Im still waiting for my shipping label, they told me it was going to take 2-3hrs after the call...i called like 4days ago and still nothing lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've been waiting on a replacement coupon code that works for weeks. My new drone flew away after a FW update. I never seen it again. DJI took me through a series of questions and bs. I still have no replacement or a code

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Powered off and fell from the sky here. Sent off 12/20. Getting it back today repaired under warranty . I was quoted an eight week return time. Thank god it was only 3 -3.5 wks

Wow. My drone was perfect before the update. I believe DJI realize their FW was faulty. I've been receiving emails in the mornings around 3am from DJI support offering me deals on a new purchase but no complete replacement just a 20% discount. After going back and forth I tried to order using the coupon code. It doesn't work and now the back and fourth emails at 3am again to get nothing but the run around. I'm waiting on the Typhoon H smh

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31