DJI have a new competitor

Actually guys.. If you talk about compatitor check out Xiro Xplorer 2. More advance obstacle avoidance than yuneec (360degree), autopilot(poi, waypoint, etc), gps+glonass, 30 minutes fly time, 4k camera/1080p 120fps, 1km(3000+ feet) range, visual positioning system (just like p3), and xiro is famous for its cheap price. I mean ****..... Every aspect of feature...

Actually guys.. If you talk about compatitor check out Xiro Xplorer 2. More advance obstacle avoidance than yuneec (360degree), autopilot(poi, waypoint, etc), gps+glonass, 30 minutes fly time, 4k camera/1080p 120fps, 1km(3000+ feet) range, visual positioning system (just like p3), and xiro is famous for its cheap price. I mean ****..... Every aspect of feature...

Looking at the specs I don't see anything better than what DJI are offering
This is just another (very) slow wifi controlled drone.
The new antenna designs will give you HD video previews within a distance of up to 1km
5300mAh power,enough to fly for up to 25 mins
Max. Ascent Speed 3m/s
Max. Descend Speed 2m/s
Max. Horizontal Speed 8m/s

Their Explorer extreme looks interesting'
It's similar to the Inspire but has a micro 4/3 camera.
But with no specs available, it's just a dream.

one word "DISCO" baby wait until the end of the year see what parrot bring out it will blow your mind!!
Yes, the Parrot Disco might make a nice addition to the fleet - assuming you wouldn't break off the prop every time you land it.
In my case I do appreciate the ability to hover while I gather my wits. :confused:

dear dji owners,

many of you have heard the latest yuneec drone. to my opinion its the best drone in town. if this came out earlier than christmas im sure its a hit.
im a dji p3a owner too but im really jealous of what Yuneec have achieve. recently ehang announce its human transport of the future. really **** good. so other drone companies are getting better and better.
so im curious has DJI ran out of ideas? starting of yr 2016 a bit quite from DJI. only brought out a black color edition for Inspire 1? so whats next big project? I heard DJI to come out a FPV goggles. great idea. but is it a bit too late? fatshark has done it earlier and its one of the best.
I support for DJI and I hope DJI could bring more hi tech drones for us with a really competitive price. and p3 was a smart move. its not that pricey but it delivers except some minor bugs in software.
DJI have to be ahead of its competitors. coming soon is gopro drone. i can't imagine what kinda of tech it want to offer. to me typhoon h its the best as it gets. with a built in LCD, bulky controller but its functional.

how do others feel?
what are your comments?

with so many autonomous drone it reminds me of the movie Terminator Rise of the machine....

My choice of the P3P was based on Yuneec's lesser range as of 11/15. Have they increased their range recently?

My P3P suppose to have come with a hard backpack. It did not. I've tried to chat, email, and phone them but never got a human or my backpack. It has been a month with no resolve.

Yes, the Parrot Disco might make a nice addition to the fleet - assuming you wouldn't break off the prop every time you land it.
In my case I do appreciate the ability to hover while I gather my wits. :confused:
Yeah not sure how you land the thing but u worry about that after the 45minutes of pure fun u will have I know one thing wouldn't.bloody hand catch it lol!!

Reactions: Dounin Front
It's a Phantom knock off, the X-treme is an Inspire knock off and you can't seem to purchase them.....

Hehe, then you must hover an awful lot!? J/K

Hope you are having a fantastic day, and enjoying this spring like weather. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Dounin Front
dear dji owners,

many of you have heard the latest yuneec drone. to my opinion its the best drone in town. if this came out earlier than christmas im sure its a hit.
im a dji p3a owner too but im really jealous of what Yuneec have achieve. recently ehang announce its human transport of the future. really **** good. so other drone companies are getting better and better.
so im curious has DJI ran out of ideas? starting of yr 2016 a bit quite from DJI. only brought out a black color edition for Inspire 1? so whats next big project? I heard DJI to come out a FPV goggles. great idea. but is it a bit too late? fatshark has done it earlier and its one of the best.
I support for DJI and I hope DJI could bring more hi tech drones for us with a really competitive price. and p3 was a smart move. its not that pricey but it delivers except some minor bugs in software.
DJI have to be ahead of its competitors. coming soon is gopro drone. i can't imagine what kinda of tech it want to offer. to me typhoon h its the best as it gets. with a built in LCD, bulky controller but its functional.

how do others feel?
what are your comments?

with so many autonomous drone it reminds me of the movie Terminator Rise of the machine....

dear dji owners,

how do others feel?
what are your comments?

Ordered a Yuneec Typhoon 500 4K . Was defective out of the box. The "Free" carry case was a pain in the *** and bulky. Would probably never use the hand held gimbel. Biggest problem was the lack of map location when flying out of sight.I'd stick with the DJI Phantom if I were you. Just my opinion. I sent it back for a refund.Also, lack of live view options and hard to access peripherals.

The drone with Thermal capabilities either as optional system or integrated within the system is the next big thing. I would love to see DJI have it incorporated in the Phantom...Sure there are companies that do it already but , price is ridiculous. Thermal imaging is getting much cheaper and smaller. I own a really great system and use my android phone for spectacular night thermal viewing but can't use it on my Phantom...Personally I think the P3P rocks but I'm sure there will be some exciting drones in 2016 might surpass DJI...but I thought the SOLO was going to be the one in 2015 and it ended up not ready for mass production...shame on 3DR

yup...dji won that area. but guys dont you get it. sense to avoid obstacles. b4 this all is waiting for this function...just imagine how cool it is to maneuver the drone and suddenly the pilot make an error the drone correct itself. how cool is that?
But...but....but....can it avoid the ground as it falls from the sky?

The drone with Thermal capabilities either as optional system or integrated within the system is the next big thing. I would love to see DJI have it incorporated in the Phantom...Sure there are companies that do it already but , price is ridiculous. Thermal imaging is getting much cheaper and smaller. I own a really great system and use my android phone for spectacular night thermal viewing but can't use it on my Phantom...Personally I think the P3P rocks but I'm sure there will be some exciting drones in 2016 might surpass DJI...but I thought the SOLO was going to be the one in 2015 and it ended up not ready for mass production...shame on 3DR
Actually i own both solo and p3p. Honestly after solo did their firmware update for gimbal, the only good thing that i can say about p3p is it's flight range. I still use my p3p more than my solo for work tho, but its just bcs i dont really like the fisheye thing from gopro and in my country its very rarely available the replacement lens for gopro. I have never tried yuneec or xiro. And im curious about gopro karma

... and the camera
... and that it's half the price
... and that it works .... but that's about all.
What about the camera? 1080p/120fps is great. I prefer p3p lens tho. And i dont mind about the price, bcs i already have p3p and i want to buy one more drone, i want to try something different, so solo it is. And it works for me, actually solo wind resistance and manuver ability is better IMO. Maybe you should try it yourself. But we cant deny that p3p always get its job done whatever we threw at it

Nobody can awnser, yet to these questions:what is the range of the near market-ready Yunecc H and what are the differences between the cgo3 camera of the Y 4k cgo3+camera? Will it approach the unquestionable quality of the Phantom 3 pro, advanced or 4k? What will be the price of the innovative Intel add-on option? As you see, my drone-heart is balancing between the Phantom 3 pro and the YuneccH, no regard for the price (because if I buy the P3, I will have to buy an upgraded $500 apple air 2 tablet, my old samsung 2 agonizing...

dear dji owners,

how do others feel?
what are your comments?

I tend to do a voluminous amount of research before I journey into new tech areas. That's how I approached buying my first quad copter. I very nearly jumped on the Yuneec Typhoon because of its price, at the time and it's generally "Bad ***" look. But after delving deeper into the specs, in particular the lower speed and range, I chose the P3P. I do a fair amount of water ski photography and needed a platform that could 1) keep up with a 36 MPH ski boat and 2) could travel at least half a mile away.

Comparatively speaking... The price point is very reasonable.
View attachment 40311
Ah, have you seen the stuff that's already available today? ;-)
If money is no object, and you want to fly your way...

RedHotPoker
From the hobbyist side of me, that looks really, really cool. From the normal citizen side of me, that looks absolutely terrifying!!! I mean, look at the controller! The guy looks like he's ready to drop a hellfire missile!

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav