DJI has released the new firmware v3.08 for Phantom 2 series

Re: DJI has released the new firmware v3.08 for Phantom 2 se

Geert said:
saao said:
hey guys tried downloading the new assistant and it just crashes while opening on my mac anybody else facing the same issue?

Worked fine for me on my Macbook.

Geert./.
a couple of days ago i tired downloading the 3.2 assistant and the same thing happened it should open despite if its connected to the phantom or not rite?

saao said:
Geert said:
saao said:
hey guys tried downloading the new assistant and it just crashes while opening on my mac anybody else facing the same issue?

Worked fine for me on my Macbook.

Geert./.
a couple of days ago i tired downloading the 3.2 assistant and the same thing happened it should open despite if its connected to the phantom or not rite?

yes

do a repair of permissions.

I called UAV-OUTLET about the upgraded parts & cost. I got a recording in which I left a message. Have to wait for the call back now. They're prolly going through their shipment of these new parts. :)

There is a new assistant download 3.4

This is the new manual for the firmware, do they not have the wording mixed up on the battery levels?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 425

Did this fix the no FPV (telemetry working) on P2V+ that broke on some with the last iteration of the app?

flyNfrank said:
There is a new assistant download 3.4
Kinda weird that the Vision Assistant 3.2 info tab says no updates available, and you have to actually go to the website and download 3.4. Then you have both versions and have to manually uninstall 3.2!

Where are all these battery features???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 374

Happyflyer said:
Yippie! Camera tilt for P2V!
....and some other things look nice.

great, but what about camera tilt for the P2V+??? is the little lever on the back of the tranny functional yet???

EDIT, apparently yes according to the P2V+ section. :oops:

aristosv said:

I'm also wondering?
Also, The Battery History info on the app tells me this battery is not supported .....
HUhhh it's a DJI original battery!

aristosv said:

Some of the features might be good but the new firmware stops the Limefuel battery from working (maybe others too?)

At work so I can't get the manual just yet.. but how does the RTH altitude feature work ??

Also.. to upgrade.. I uninstall Assistant 3.2 and drivers, and download 3.4... then connect Phantom like normal and it will tell me 3.08 is available ?

Not sure If I should upgrade or see how it goes for the next few days with you guys :p Normally I like to run the latest and test... but $1800 :p

rbhamilton said:
Some of the features might be good but the new firmware stops the Limefuel battery from working (maybe others too?)

The Limefuel Battery doesn't work on 3.08? Of course it doesn't - I ordered one just last night....

justin00 said:
At work so I can't get the manual just yet.. but how does the RTH altitude feature work ??

Also.. to upgrade.. I uninstall Assistant 3.2 and drivers, and download 3.4... then connect Phantom like normal and it will tell me 3.08 is available ?

Not sure If I should upgrade or see how it goes for the next few days with you guys :p Normally I like to run the latest and test... but $1800 :p

No need to uninstall 3.2 and drivers. Just install 3.4 etc.. (you can uninstall 3.2 later to save disk space, but if you keep it, you can (?) revert back to previous firmware version.)

cellarboy said:
rbhamilton said:

The Limefuel Battery doesn't work on 3.08? Of course it doesn't - I ordered one just last night....

Are you referring to the warning LF posted earlier?

I read it to mean that the 'battery firmware' v2.6 is the non-compatable file not the MC v3.08.

Just done the upgrade but battery firmware is still at v2. How do I do the battery upgrade to v2.6? I assume this why the app is currently telling me the battery level is not supported when I access the new battery history tab... Anyone able to help?

I had to use the Assistant 3.2 software to upgrade each battery to v2.6 as the 3.4 version didn't provide the option to upgrade the battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20