DJI has released new firmware for DJI Lightbridge!

Reaction score
The new firmware includes the following updates:

1. Improved compatibility with various HDMI devices.
2. 720p OSD display setting for HDMI devices.
3. Turn on/off the HDMI OSD displaying through DJI Lightbridge App.
4. Removed Full-HD mode temporally. Upgraded version of Full-HD mode coming soon.
5. Antenna signal quality checking feature added.

To get the new features, you MUST upgrade the following models to the latest version respectively, via the latest DJI Lightbridge Assistant Software v1.2:

Ground system main controller: 1.1.6
Ground system decoder: 1.4.4
Air system main controller: 1.0.3
Air system encoder: 1.1.4
Android App: 1.0.2

NOTE: Ground system decoder upgrade needs about 15 minutes, please DO NOT power off the Ground system or disconnect USB cable during upgrade process. If your Lightbridge device behaves abnormal after the upgrade, please contact DJI Service center for help.

To use with Z15-BMPCC gimbal, you MUST upgrade Z15-BMPCC HD-AV model to v1.8 through Z15-BMPCC gimbal Assistant Software.

Download the latest DJI Lightbridge Assistant software v1.2 from DJI website:
http://www.dji.com/product/dji-lightbridge/download

Download the latest DJI Lightbridge App as instructed below:

1. Search "DJI Lightbridge" on Google Play and download;
2. Enter http://m.dji.net/lightbridge on web browser to download;
3. Scan the QR code below to download.
DJI_Lightbridge_app.jpg

Enjoy your FPV HD flight!

The two best notes are 1. Call DJI Service and 2. Full HD coming soon. DJI's is known for doing neither well. I especially like that negative comments are deleted from the Facebook page and users are then prohibited from ever commenting again.

Hey DJI - we All don't live under communist rule.

im having an issue . where i can not update the following.

bc2801 said:
im having an issue . where i can not update the following.

What happens when you connect to the air unit? Does it not say updates available for the air unit controller and encoder, or do the updates fail? I assume that you are using the LB Assistant 1.2.

when connect the unit it seems to be working fine with the assistance software and then i can see they are some updates available and that i need to update.
i start with the first one at the top.
and it upgrades fine. with no problem . then it ask me to reboot.
then i update the second one. the
and this one kinds off goes through the update and then at the end it said there is some kind of error and to try again.
but if i turn off the unit and turn it back on then it said it updated successfully.
and when i process to the third one.
it pops up the windows and it said is going to look for updates but it never finds anything and it does not update.
any idea of he problem what can i do please..

bc2801 said:
when connect the unit it seems to be working fine with the assistance software and then i can see they are some updates available and that i need to update.
i start with the first one at the top.
and it upgrades fine. with no problem . then it ask me to reboot.
then i update the second one. the
and this one kinds off goes through the update and then at the end it said there is some kind of error and to try again.
but if i turn off the unit and turn it back on then it said it updated successfully.
and when i process to the third one.
it pops up the windows and it said is going to look for updates but it never finds anything and it does not update.
any idea of he problem what can i do please..

The error on the ground decoder seems to be normal. Silly question probably, but presumably you are connecting your computer directly by USB to the air unit to make those updates? If so, how long are you waiting to let it find the updates? Also - is your computer connected to the internet by wifi? If so, there have been reports that powering up the LB units too close to the computer can affect the internet connection - another reason why it may struggle to find updates.

Greetings, and thanks for the suggestions. but yes i have experience several problem with the internet and i did concluded the problem and i check.
after several tries i did make sure the internet was working and remember all this error or not updating just to try i when back and try with the other updtes and those will load. but if at that particular time i try again the one that is giving me an error that would not work. i also confirm browsing the internet and trying different things i dont think is an issue with the internet, but thanks.
and yes i have connected the unit the airbase directly to the computer using an usb i also try different kinds of cable and yes with some cables it wont update the other updates but is always the last one that is not working.
and i have waited about 1 minutes to maybe two to see if it finds the update but it does not load anything.
i dont know what else to say .
any body please.

bc2801 said:
Greetings, and thanks for the suggestions. but yes i have experience several problem with the internet and i did concluded the problem and i check.
after several tries i did make sure the internet was working and remember all this error or not updating just to try i when back and try with the other updtes and those will load. but if at that particular time i try again the one that is giving me an error that would not work. i also confirm browsing the internet and trying different things i dont think is an issue with the internet, but thanks.
and yes i have connected the unit the airbase directly to the computer using an usb i also try different kinds of cable and yes with some cables it wont update the other updates but is always the last one that is not working.
and i have waited about 1 minutes to maybe two to see if it finds the update but it does not load anything.
i dont know what else to say .
any body please.

If that doesn't work then I would suggest posting your problem over on RC Groups in the Lightbridge discussion thread. A couple of the DJI support guys are actively helping with these kinds of problems.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj