DJI Hard shell backpacks

good luck getting them at MC for $30 ;)
and even so, $30+tax+driving+shipping.
they retail for $149 and $98 on amazon so beat that price.
what do you think would fair price be then ? not trying to make a boat load of $$ here, just break even and offer them to the P3 owners for
almost half the price of msrp.
if that is wrong well then it is what it is.

I already got one from MC, so I am good to go thanks. Just was pointing it out to others. Best of luck.

Reactions: hunch
yeah they had them on that sale last week, or week before that. not anymore

That's the best deal anyone will find. All the Micro Centers are out of them now......

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I checked out a DJI hardshell @ target and I am sold. The hobby ace one is definitley a LITTLE larger outside than the OEM DJI one.

I think $79 is a fair price. I'll take one from you, didn't check the link but do you take paypal? You want me to go through your site or through here?

Through the link is fine and I noticed you checked one out. I will forward the tracking number to your email.
Thank you.

I checked out a DJI hardshell @ target and I am sold. The hobby ace one is definitley a LITTLE larger outside than the OEM DJI one.

I think $79 is a fair price. I'll take one from you, didn't check the link but do you take paypal? You want me to go through your site or through here?
Randy, just an FYI. I have the DJI backpack also along with an iPad Air 2. The iPad fits under the foam in the lid :)
Yep, the foam in the lid lifts right up and you can store it there if you like.
Just incase you have an iPad also.
Works for me :)
I also have the Nvidia shield. That one fits right in the slot on the inside.

Randy, just an FYI. I have the DJI backpack also along with an iPad Air 2. The iPad fits under the foam in the lid :)
Yep, the foam in the lid lifts right up and you can store it there if you like.
Just incase you have an iPad also.
Works for me :)
I also have the Nvidia shield. That one fits right in the slot on the inside.

Thanks MB. I don't have an IPad, but I do have a 7" tablet I use sometimes, and it stays with the drone. Good to know. Happy flying...

I'll need to modify this case because I have a gimbal guard.

Use a small hacksaw blade or, at an arts and craft store like Micheals, they sell a hot blade to cut styrofoam. It works perfect!

Can you post a picture of what they look like inside there are 2 versions floating around thanks

here you go Justin,

btw only one left, someone locally came over and picked up 3 yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_1674.JPG
    IMG_1674.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 372
  • IMG_1675.JPG
    IMG_1675.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 341
  • IMG_1676.JPG
    IMG_1676.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 335
  • IMG_1677.JPG
    IMG_1677.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 367
good luck getting them at MC for $30 ;)
and even so, $30+tax+driving+shipping.
they retail for $149 and $98 on amazon so beat that price.
what do you think would fair price be then ? not trying to make a boat load of $$ here, just break even and offer them to the P3 owners for
almost half the price of msrp.
if that is wrong well then it is what it is.

Sure wish I could have found one at microcenter. I was just at a microcenter this week and as soon as I walked in the store a rack staring at me had about 15 on it and I was like "hell yeah". But **** thing rang up at $149

Do you know if the standard controller will fit upright ? I did the iPad mount mod to my controller and trying to see if it will fit

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj