DJI H4-3D Gimbal Order Now Open

Reaction score
Hey guys, the new H4-3D for $399. We should be getting in the new gimbals around the 26th of January.

http://www.uav-outlet.com/products/dji-zenmuse-h4-3d-for-gopro-4-phantom-2-version.html

hero4-1.png

hero4-2.png

hero4-2.png

So do we know what the hardware differences are at this point? I have a 3+ with the h3-d3 but may be upgrading to a 4 and want to know if I have to wait until I can afford new gimbal. On the websites I've seen, it looks like they used the old pictures for both.

Reoscorpio said:
So do we know what the hardware differences are at this point? I have a 3+ with the h3-d3 but may be upgrading to a 4 and want to know if I have to wait until I can afford new gimbal. On the websites I've seen, it looks like they used the old pictures for both.

Hey Reoscorpio, as of now I don't know what the real difference of the H4-3D over the H3-3D.. We will find out and report back once in stock.. We have been building our FPV units and the H3-3D works perfectly fine with the Hero 4 Black Edition..

Chad

UAV-Outlet said:
Reoscorpio said:

Hey Reoscorpio, as of now I don't know what the real difference of the H4-3D over the H3-3D.. We will find out and report back once in stock.. We have been building our FPV units and the H3-3D works perfectly fine with the Hero 4 Black Edition..

Chad

Thanks, Chad. Keep us posted, please.

Reoscorpio said:
UAV-Outlet said:
Reoscorpio said:

Chad

Thanks, Chad. Keep us posted, please.

Will do..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic