DJI H3-3D power filter board= Jello fixer

It is 2.4gHz. Your dealer does not have the correct information. I got my P2 with H3-3D today and it had the frequency on the box.

thongbong said:
FASTFJR said:
Something does not make sense. The Vision came with the 5.8 and their was a little screw you could turn to give it longer range (US). Their is nothing in the manual about doing that

There won't be anything in the manual about the last potentiometer and never was, as for what that last pot on the Tx is, no one really knows what it was for until maybe now--its been there since the original P1. The dealer said, a handful of countries required LOS, so this is DJI's way of dealing with it. Considering the new 3.0 flight restrictions, I can see this happening although they won't tell you about the potentiometer on the Tx. Moving all Tx to 5.8 makes sense also, P2 and P2V can now use only 1 Tx.

But then again, nothing conclusive, just what 1 dealer has told me.

Dont mess with the x2 pot on the non-vision (2.4) phantom. It seems to control the gains (as per naza manual). Vision is a different thing. :arrow:

Rallyeman said:
thongbong said:
FASTFJR said:
Something does not make sense. The Vision came with the 5.8 and their was a little screw you could turn to give it longer range (US). Their is nothing in the manual about doing that

There won't be anything in the manual about the last potentiometer and never was, as for what that last pot on the Tx is, no one really knows what it was for until maybe now--its been there since the original P1. The dealer said, a handful of countries required LOS, so this is DJI's way of dealing with it. Considering the new 3.0 flight restrictions, I can see this happening although they won't tell you about the potentiometer on the Tx. Moving all Tx to 5.8 makes sense also, P2 and P2V can now use only 1 Tx.

But then again, nothing conclusive, just what 1 dealer has told me.

Dont mess with the x2 pot on the non-vision (2.4) phantom. It seems to control the gains (as per naza manual). Vision is a different thing. :arrow:

Unless I'm mistaken, the pot controls the gain on the gimbal tilt speed.

The tilt gains are controlled in Assistant v3.0. Here is a short video to show how it works. Mine is set at 5. You can adjust between 100 and 0. Sorry no audio on this one.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/7nJfODfHmx4[/youtube]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20