DJI Goggles

Reaction score
I am really glad to see that DJI has come out with a set of Goggles to fly with but I can not find very much info on the goggles. Can not find cost or any specs on the goggles. Additionally, I am wandering which model of phone is best to fly the Mavic with. I fly my Phantom 4 with an iPad Air 2. It is hard to find out which size phone and such the Mavic controller will work with according to size. Any help appreciated.

I've looked several times for the Price and Specs since the release date. I have not been able to find anything. I'm guessing we will hear more when the Mavic starts shipping in a couple weeks.

No idea regarding the goggles....The controller takes phones up to the size of an iPhone 7 Plus.

Specs for DJI Goggles are not yet out. I'm too eagerly waiting for the specs and the price.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Site pulled whatever it had on DJI Goggles, so must have been a screwed up site.

Site pulled whatever it had on DJI Goggles, so must have been a screwed up site.

lol indeed, I launched a chat to ask about it and if the price-point was accurate chat guy was very elusive and product got pulled.

Here's a screenie of what was out there:

djigoggles.jpg

lol indeed, I launched a chat to ask about it and if the price-point was accurate chat guy was very elusive and product got pulled.

Here's a screenie of what was out there:

djigoggles.jpg
Yikes $699!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Why is everyone shocked at that price,it's about what I was expecting.

Why is everyone shocked at that price,it's about what I was expecting.
Because you can get a set of fat sharks with head tracking for way less!

My perhaps too thickly veiled point was DJI gear has always been expensive,especially add on extras,and particularly in comparison to other brands.
As a previous example the Zemuse gimbal,it was always 2 to 3 times the cost of the next most expensive gimbals available to fit a Phantom 1 or 2 at the time.And still was when I was gimbal shopping for my hex build a year ago.

And yes a couple of hundred dollars more than the latest greatest FatSharks which would be more versatile too.
The DJI goggles will most likely only work with the Mavic or at most with other DJI multirotors.
If you want to compare these new goggles to others of the same style these are 4 or 5 times the cost most others of this large single screen style.They would want to have something special going on to justify that cost.
We will soon see when they are released and we can see the full specs.

I hope the cap on the lower left side has a hdmi input hidden under it. I think the price will be way up there.

It would be extremely rewarding to find out that DJI had hidden a computer code in all the P3's and the P4 so that their proprietary goggles could work with them. I would almost be willing to bet that their new Goggles will be only usable with their products, then again, maybe not.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20