DJI Goggles

Reaction score
The ad for the goggles show a mavic pro without the tablet/phone. If someone else was wearing the goggles and I'm flying my P4 can I still connect my Ipad mini 4 and see the usual screen or is literally keep it close?

Next question is what is the range of the antenna in the headset?

Also the video I've seen promoting the headset shows the camera panning left and right on head movement left and right, what happens with the P4 when you look left and right? Does the craft turn left and right?

1. For iPad 4, you will need to use HDMI port, thus you will have your tablet to view DJI Go 4 app.

2. Range for the aircraft depends on the RC positioning but the range for headset is not specified for Mavic.

3. All videos that you must have seen were for Mavic where headset was remotely connected to Aircraft.

The ad for the goggles show a mavic pro without the tablet/phone. If someone else was wearing the goggles and I'm flying my P4 can I still connect my Ipad mini 4 and see the usual screen or is literally keep it close?

Next question is what is the range of the antenna in the headset?

Also the video I've seen promoting the headset shows the camera panning left and right on head movement left and right, what happens with the P4 when you look left and right? Does the craft turn left and right?

The German gentleman Tom Frey, has a superb review of the Goggles, especially for the Mavic owners. He talks and shows answers to several of your questions. Here is a link:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan