Dji Goggles with Inspire 2

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Has anybody used the Dji Goggles with the Inspire 2? Im interested to see how they are and what features are available to use on them?

Thanks

Thanks, I saw that which kind of put me off from buying them but then I saw this on page 11 of the manual-

"For Inspire 2 aircraft, head tracking is also supported but only if the Goggles are connected with the remote controller via USB."

So i don't know which is true, if the above does work them you wouldn't be able to have a monitor/ ipad when using the goggles but would have the head tracking and live view which would be good.

I spoke to Dji support but they don't have a clue, I got a pair today to test the whole thing out so will see what happens, if it doesn't work then they will be returned

If the Inspire 2 works like the P4P (as is indicated in the manual) then you connect via USB and you will have full motion tracking. But the USB connection takes the place of a tablet so when used in this mode you must choose, either goggles or tablet. If you want to retain concurrent use of the tablet then you must connect the goggles via HDMI, and in that case there is no motion tracking.

Hey thanks smiller,

I never got to test it yesterday as the weather was bad and it's not looking great today but soon as i get a chance im going to try it all out. I totally get what you mean about either having the goggles or the tablet due to the one usb connection, if the head tracking was to work then i think i would have a good enough reason to keep them but if it doesn't and only live view is useable, then i would probably return them as i think its not worth the cash just for live view. Hopefully i get a chance today to give it a go!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4