Dji go4 app - login required

Reaction score
on go4 app I must login on my dji account before flight. The problem is that there is no internet connection where I fly. This is really a problem for me.
In my area there is no internet connection, no ADSL no wifi, no mobile network.
Is it there a way to bypass the login process?

on go4 app I must login on my dji account before flight. The problem is that there is no internet connection where I fly. This is really a problem for me.
In my area there is no internet connection, no ADSL no wifi, no mobile network.
HI not sure about bypass dumb question but are you able to get to a town,once you do once you good to fly again,,:cool:

No. You'll need to login at a location where you have an Internet connection. After doing that, DJI GO won't prompt you to login again when flying.

I'm just curious as how you are able to post a thread here without a internet connection. Why not re activate now while you have it or are you using another device in that location?

I'm just curious as how you are able to post a thread here without a internet connection. Why not re activate now while you have it or are you using another device in that location?

Speaking for myself, I don't have internet access on my iPad which is my RC display when I'm out since it's wifi only. Is use this forum from my iPhone.

Speaking for myself, I don't have internet access on my iPad which is my RC display when I'm out since it's wifi only. Is use this forum from my iPhone.
Ok, I see. Can you tether your devices?
That would most likely be the choice in your situation.

Well I was merely mentioning how one might not have net access. Tethering yes but everywhere I go I have no service when I fly. I make sure things are working before I leave home. Hehe

Reactions: ~>Drone Master<~
I want to fly in the middle of the mountains, far from city. Let's say 6 hours by step.

If I login on the app at home, before to start, how will I be able to fly on my final destination?

You are so sweet childs, I find you tender

I want to fly in the middle of the mountains, far from city. Let's say 6 hours by step.

If I login on the app at home, before to start, how will I be able to fly on my final destination?

You are so sweet childs, I find you tender
As drone master mentioned, if you are able to post a comment on this forum using the Internet, you should be able to update the dji go app, log back in and you are good to fly as you would normally do.
I fly all the time without cellular coverage.

As drone master mentioned, if you are able to post a comment on this forum using the Internet, you should be able to update the dji go app, log back in and you are good to fly as you would normally do.
I fly all the time without cellular coverage.

So you are telling me that the login process is requested only the first time after a update.
May be I'm wrong but I didn't updated neither log off from the app, but it requested me a login, and unfortunately in that moment I was in the middle of a forest

So you are telling me that the login process is requested only the first time after a update.
May be I'm wrong but I didn't updated neither log off from the app, but it requested me a login, and unfortunately in that moment I was in the middle of a forest
Well I'm not sure how that will affect any future firmware updates, but it clearly stated in the message from dji that you were to remain connected during the app update to re-enter your original activation password. In my case I was online for two minutes and the process was finished. If you have not updated the app, once you are back in Internet range, as you must be occasionally to post here, go back into to the google play/iOS App Store and look for the new update and login as per the prompt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan