DJI GO

Reaction score
i really need help please
i have the ipad mini 1 i had dji go and litchi on it love them both..
had my p3a about 2 months no problems then i start getting loads of video lag when flying the screen going bittie ect:
so i was so stupid and up dated the ios on ipad to latest and guess what dji go wont install and litchi is still the same with the lag sooooooooooooooo i need advice..

what device is going to work the best for both litchi and go..

thanks guys..

Attachments

• 20161125_001459.jpg
    20161125_001459.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc
i really need help please
i have the ipad mini 1 i had dji go and litchi on it love them both..
had my p3a about 2 months no problems then i start getting loads of video lag when flying the screen going bittie ect:
so i was so stupid and up dated the ios on ipad to latest and guess what dji go wont install and litchi is still the same with the lag sooooooooooooooo i need advice..

what device is going to work the best for both litchi and go..

thanks guys..
I believe you can roll-back the GO app.

I contacted DJI via their Facebook Support Page last night about this. They replied that they are going to roll out another DJI Go APP update to fix the issue, don't know when this is going to happen though. I'm buying a new iPad Mini 2 tomorrow anyway.

I believe the iPad mini 1 is no longer supported. Check DJI website P3A download section. There you'll see supported devices with the GoApp.

Just for the record, the current DJI GO app (3.1.1) seems to install/upgrade on un-supported iOS devices. 3.1.0 refused to do that, as the OP said.

Just for the record, the current DJI GO app (3.1.1) seems to install/upgrade on un-supported iOS devices. 3.1.0 refused to do that, as the OP said.
Yes, I can confirm that. My iPad would not accept the previous update but this one (3.1.1) loaded and installed with no problems.

AD

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic