Dji Go would like to communicate with C1 - pop up message

Reaction score
Hi
Didn't find anything similar in this forum.
Everytime i push C1 button on remote control pops up this message.
a406bd286eb53218488ccadd0c2a64c7.jpg

I have tried to tap on ignore and allow. Still have this massage.
This pop up appears after last update of gji go app.
How to disable this.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi
Didn't find anything similar in this forum.
Everytime i push C1 button on remote control pops up this message.
a406bd286eb53218488ccadd0c2a64c7.jpg

I have tried to tap on ignore and allow. Still have this massage.
This pop up appears after last update of gji go app.
How to disable this.

Thanks

Have you assigned the C1 button? By default it pitches the cam up or down.
I would select allow and double check the settings.

it wa really annoying, especally then signal was too poor for rc.
Probably i don't need to write to dji about my problem, because it well known to them?

I have the same issue, I by default have the C1 button assign to camera "down/up" and the C2 button I have left it to whatever the default was. To temporary remedy the popup, I assigned the C2 button to camera "down/up" with no probs at all.

Reactions: Spectral
I have the same issue, I by default have the C1 button assign to camera "down/up" and the C2 button I have left it to whatever the default was. To temporary remedy the popup, I assigned the C2 button to camera "down/up" with no probs at all.
Thanks for hack. Will reassign.

iOS 10 is new and there could be little issues. In my case DJI Go crashed once on iOS 10. I was prepared for it so recovered it fast :)

iOS 10 is new and there could be little issues. In my case DJI Go crashed once on iOS 10. I was prepared for it so recovered it fast :)

thanks for the warning, perhaps I should revert to iOS9 again for now till its sorted. That said, i tested a iOS9 device posted popups to check and then plugged my iOS10 device back in and popup was magically gone.

Don't worry so much, flying is just a fun. I'm not able to reproduce app crash so far. Don't really remember what exactly led app to crash.

Just for record, it happened on iPad mini 2 Cellular, iOS 10.0.1, DJI go 2.9.1

thanks for the warning, perhaps I should revert to iOS9 again for now till its sorted. That said, i tested a iOS9 device posted popups to check and then plugged my iOS10 device back in and popup was magically gone.
How does one revert to a lower IOS version?

There is a grace period for 10-15 days and during this time one can downgrade from iOS 10 to 9. Download the ipsw file and downgrade using iTunes.

since my upgrade to ios 10.0.1 on my Ipad Air Cellular i have Heavy Lag and videosignal interruptions
someone informed me to stop all background working tools
But it did not help.
Anyone has the same problem.
kind regards
Marnix

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member