DJI Go Will not connect / won't go past "Connect" screen

my reply to them...

Wrong Wrong Wrong…. USB port was bad was not functioning on the RC. I spent the 99 bucks and Ordered a new hdmi multi board and imagine that i CAN connect now and CAN upgrade as you stated below.

After spending 1300 on a drone in august ..Use it 3 times…It only cost me $99.00 more to make it work..

I guess i should be gratefull that at least you answered the email!

-Richard

a loyal customer but not a fan of your support!
So where must one look to find said hdmi multi-board? My P3 needs one also...imagine that.

So where must one look to find said hdmi multi-board? My P3 needs one also...imagine that.
DJI web site-- if it is still under warranty, you might want to send it in or you can order the HDMI out board to replace the one you have. With the new board you can run a tv screen or a pair of goggles for a much better fpv experience.

Reactions: Michael Dale
DJI web site-- if it is still under warranty, you might want to send it in or you can order the HDMI out board to replace the one you have. With the new board you can run a tv screen or a pair of goggles for a much better fpv experience.
Appreciate your reply.

Reactions: bobmyers
I was sure it was the RC firmware update too...but I tried this and it worked: I added the 32 channel config file to the DJI Go app, then I did a completely COLD calibration of the IMU, I put the Phantom in the fridge for 30 to 40 min then calibrated the IMU right after I removed it from the fridge. I've burned thru 3 batteries now with no loss of video at all :)

FYI - I used the 32 channel hack to set a "custom" video transmission channel, it seems that channel 31 and 32 seem to work the best

Oh yeah...I did a full format of the SD card too...not a "quick format"

Reactions: bobmyers
I was sure it was the RC firmware update too...but I tried this and it worked: I added the 32 channel config file to the DJI Go app, then I did a completely COLD calibration of the IMU, I put the Phantom in the fridge for 30 to 40 min then calibrated the IMU right after I removed it from the fridge. I've burned thru 3 batteries now with no loss of video at all :)

FYI - I used the 32 channel hack to set a "custom" video transmission channel, it seems that channel 31 and 32 seem to work the best
You might want to leave those channels on auto-- if you get out a ways and the channel you have set gets some interference, the P3 will automatically go to a vacant channel in that 32 channel spread. If you are flying close it you can set the channel manually.

On "auto" the P3P only uses channels 8 thru 20, to get access to the "removed" channels, you have to use the "custom setting"...

On "auto" the P3P only uses channels 8 thru 20, to get access to the "removed" channels, you have to use the "custom setting"...
all 32 of mine show up --

Really? And you're on "auto"?? Mine only show up when I click the "custom" button...you running Go app version 2.4?

Really? And you're on "auto"?? Mine only show up when I click the "custom" button...you running Go app version 2.4?
IMG_0271.PNG IMG_0272.PNG here is what mine shows on auto-- all 32 channels

Ohhh...you have the HDMI output board installed!! That's the difference...I don't have that (yet)...Are you using some sort of FPV goggles/headset with that??

Ohhh...you have the HDMI output board installed!! That's the difference...I don't have that (yet)...Are you using some sort of FPV goggles/headset with that??
I have the Headplay and Fat Shark HD goggles, Prefer the headplay.

I've been hearing alot of good things about those HeadPlay goggles, and they're cheaper than FatShark, aren't they?

I've been hearing alot of good things about those HeadPlay goggles, and they're cheaper than FatShark, aren't they?
Yes they are cheaper and the picture is great.

I have been patient and waiting for answer on this issue, just boxed mine back up, the remote to have it repaired.

I have a new P3P and have flown in 8-10 times. Today I took it out of my back pack and the remote connects and I can tilt the camera but the iPad not iPhone will connect to the RC!! I can't get passed the "How to Connect" and have it say "Camera"!!! Si frustrating! Does this mean there is nothing I can do besides get the new port?

My problem was just like yours but mine never got past the connect screen except once where I was able to get into the camera view screen. I was using a nexus tablet I switched that out for a ipad mini and never had that problem since.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers