DJI GO Version 3.1.6

Reaction score
What does it mean with the latest DJI GO version update that it has Cancelled support for the Mavic Pro and Phantom 4?

It means you cannot fly the Mavic, P4, or P4P with DJI GO. When you start DJI GO, it prompts you to open DJI GO 4.

Reactions: r62ewa
I guess that means I have to first download DJI GO 4? An all day process with my internet. Thanks msinger.

Right. You'll need to first install DJI GO 4 before attempting to use it.

I guess that means I have to first download DJI GO 4? An all day process with my internet. Thanks msinger.
Can you go somewhere with public Wi-Fi?

Can you go somewhere with public Wi-Fi?
Not an option for me. I have started the download and it is nearly 1/4 complete, I'll be able to fly maybe tomorrow, it's a bit chilly and -13ºC out today anyways.

Why did you update Dji Go if you were happy with it? Was that by mistake or you have setup auto download?

It sort of was a mistake as I saw the update and selected to download but later read the release notes and saw that it no longer supported the Phantom 4. I plan on purchasing the I2 soon and this requires DJI GO 4 as well so I guess it's an update I need to get accustomed to anyways.

Wow -13 C, and no decent internet connection, hope you are compensated in the summer months with gorgeous weather and filming locations.
Greetings from the UK, today Spring has arrived, and my mood has lifted.

Wow -13 C, and no decent internet connection, hope you are compensated in the summer months with gorgeous weather and filming locations.
Greetings from the UK, today Spring has arrived, and my mood has lifted.
Summer months bring the blackflies and mosquitos like the next plague, have to wear a bug jacket to get out and fly. But I do have a nice location for filming and flying. We'll have snow until early May most likely. The P4 holds up well in -13C, did an easy 24 minute flight one day, my Iphone threw in the towel after one flight however.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen