Reaction score
Hi all, new here, trying to get some info on the above update as I'm currently on vacation and confused what to do. I'm loathed to upgrade when it prompts as my current version (4.0.5?) Has shut down mid flight several times and caused my samsung galaxy s7 (latest firmware) to reboot - not everytime though. Can anyone running 4.0.6 on a s7 confirm it is stable? I've tried asking the question on the dji forum but they just delete any post that has a negative issue on it over there.....

Any info greatly appreciated, thanks, Dan

Instagram: dan__hunter

Hi all, new here, trying to get some info on the above update as I'm currently on vacation and confused what to do. I'm loathed to upgrade when it prompts as my current version (4.0.5?) Has shut down mid flight several times and caused my samsung galaxy s7 (latest firmware) to reboot - not everytime though. Can anyone running 4.0.6 on a s7 confirm it is stable? I've tried asking the question on the dji forum but they just delete any post that has a negative issue on it over there.....

Any info greatly appreciated, thanks, Dan

Instagram: dan__hunter
HI just done .android update 4.0.7..p4...no test flights yet but good new feature on home page,,,finds drone on map even when not turned on...I using 10/1 Samsung tablet,,,my last 4.0.6 was bit unstable..no app crashes but lots of warnings and couple rth which it wouldn't let me cancel till it was 5ft away....hopen this one is a bit safer:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj