DJI Go Update?

FW 2.80 is good but it would need RC also to be upgraded to 1.6 else you will get No Signal error message.

Later on, you need to follow sequence :
RC on >>> AC on >>>>>> Go App on

Absolutely nothing....I turn my AC on first all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

What happens if I don't follow this specific sequence? Cheers

Vitor Damiani
You might see "No Signal" message for a while. For new Go app, you won't be able to go to camera mode first time.

FW 2.80 is good but it would need RC also to be upgraded to 1.6 else you will get No Signal error message.

I usually turn on my Nvidia K1, but I don't start DJI Go, then RC, then AC and DJI Go then starts automatically. Do I need to change my procedure?

Thanks, Jim

Even though these are sophisticated quads that will not just fly away on their own like in days long past of 27mhz, I still like to hold true to the default "old school" method of ALWAYS turning on the Tx first, then the quad. I turn on the "RC" as you guys call it, wait about 10 seconds, then the AC (aircraft?). I let it sit for a minute or less, past the beep(s) and the final single beep, then plug in my android device, and I have it set to auto start DJI GO. There is something that pops up on my phone that I cannot read due to a theme text color error, but I press OK and it starts DJI GO. If it did not I would just have to manually start GO. Enter Camera View, all is well. I even get a full screen video feed now for some reason, as of last night, no more horizontal squeeze!!!

I am getting the Signal Lost error after updating the controler, also Litchi will no longer open>?? HELP

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4