Dji go update issues

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just updated to latest dji go app and having a couple of issues.

Firstly, when I enter the setup screen in top right corner of the camera view the setting screen is pushed over to the right of the tablet screen making it difficult to enter some of the settings.
Also on the video channel screen I am not getting any info but a couple of coloured dots where before was a graph of sorts.

I've upgrades according firmware and rc firmware and all seems ok so far (will do o my calibration later once this is sorted).

I've also removed and reinstalled the app a couple of times but it made no difference.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Hi guys,

Just updated to latest dji go app and having a couple of issues.

Firstly, when I enter the setup screen in top right corner of the camera view the setting screen is pushed over to the right of the tablet screen making it difficult to enter some of the settings.
Also on the video channel screen I am not getting any info but a couple of coloured dots where before was a graph of sorts.

I've updated the ac firmware and rc firmware and all seems ok so far (will do imu calibration later once this is sorted).

I've also removed and reinstalled the app a couple of times but it made no difference.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Also just noticed that red arrow in the radar circle is 90 degrees off (if ac facing north arrow points west)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.