DJI Go Update (Android)

Reaction score
Just a heads up I just got the new DJI Go update. Heres what it says:
WHAT'S NEW

Added support for Spark:

• Added advanced gesture controls.
  • Added horizontal and vertical panoramas.
  • Added ShallowFocus shooting mode.
  • Added QuickShot Mode.
  • Added Coordinate Mode.
Matrice 200:

• Added support for the Matrice 200 and AirSense.
Editor:

• Added some new filters and opening scenes.
  • Updated the music library.
General:

• After updating, users is required to log into their DJI account once.
  • Added a feature that allows no-fly zones to update in real time.

So if I am reading this correctly we are now all going to have to have devices that are connected to the internet before we can fly??

Allows updates to NFZ, not requires. They know people fly with iPads etc. with no connection so don't think they will make it mandatory.

Yes, it seems that DJI wants to be able to update NFZs more easily than a firmware update in order to respond more quickly to unforeseen conditions or events, so now the NFZ database can be updated on the fly. I doubt they will make an Internet connection mandatory for every flight but it wouldn't surprise me if eventually only a certain number of flights were available unit the NFZ database was refreshed, as in perhaps a flight countdown timer so the user will have plenty of warning to eventually connect and update the database.

I've have looked in google play for this new app. I assume it is the one with Sparks on front. Will I have to update firmware? I'm just a common folk with no real computer savy so if someone can help it will be appreciated. I currently run the Litchi app and am satisfied,maybe i dont need dji.

I've have looked in google play for this new app. I assume it is the one with Sparks on front. Will I have to update firmware? I'm just a common folk with no real computer savy so if someone can help it will be appreciated. I currently run the Litchi app and am satisfied,maybe i dont need dji.
I believe your right , you dont need DJI, I dont either, download go app242 use on a separate device to calibrate aircraft and rc. and use Litchi, I cant take another upgrade of any type, period. If you have 242Go loaded on the same device as litchi make sure it is not running in the background use the force stop, or best not to have go and litchi on the same pad from what I understand . Any comments on that anyone?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie