DJI Go update 2.9.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Had my P3 for 3 months and after initial set-up has flown perfectly, no crashes or hint of problems. But after update DJI Go latest update for iOS my camera and video now suffers from video transmission lag of over 5 seconds. It has something to do with the camera settings, after doing camera reset and switching between PAL and NTSC format it restores it back to normal. However when you switch to video mode the lag returns and even when switching back to picture mode the lag is still there. Also when this occurs the video picture starts to break up as if getting loss of signal. I am afraid to fly at the moment as I might lose video completely. Has anyone had this happen to them if so what is the Fix?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

"...and after initial set-up has flown perfectly, no crashes or hint of problems."

You can not ask for anything better. Why would you even consider making changes? If it flies good and you're having fun, then leave it alone and go enjoy it. Over 90% of dji firmware updates result in something less then what you previously had.

Well I agree with that is why I have not done any RC or AC updates. Unfortunately the DJI Go app updated with some others during a routine app store update. If only there was a way of going back on the go app I sure that would tell me if it was the update or a problem with the AC.
With as much delay as 5sec and black lines and blanking of display makes it difficult to fly and that is surly not correct!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Well DJI broke the video on the Android version of the app as v2.83 is the last vr. that doesn't give me video issues. I've gone back and forth with the apps 2.83,2.84 and now 2.9 and without a doubt v2.83 works the best, no video issues.

Why can't you go back a version on your IOS device?

Lets try and keep these all together guys . Post in this one .IOS 2.9.2 go update
Thank you
duplicate_content.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj