DJI go update 2.8.0

Reaction score
New software on iOS today, not sure on android.

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 15.53.07.png

I will be updating this evening and checking it.

Fever of 2.7.2 is not yet over and DJI introduced 2.8.0 :) Thats the problem when one unified App supports so many products.

You will see similar threads in different sections :)

DJI says don't discuss the problems of 2.7.2 any more, we have 2.8.0.

I remember my old days, I used to ask my product manager about the product problems, his standard answer used to be, no problems sir, we are introducing a new model shortly, all will be fine then.

Proceed with caution!!!!
After the previous update many of us had some really serious problems with the RC Signal and the HD Downlink Signal!!
So, as a wise man once said; "why change anything that's already good!"

I don't think I will dare to update the app, at least not for some time. If I don't hear about any issues about this update I will absolutely be thinking about doing the update. But for now, there will absolutely be no update on my app! Just because I'm afraid I will again run in to serious issues with this and that..

Last edited:
Preced with caution!!!!
After the previous update many of us had some really serious problems with the RC Signal and the HD Downlink Signal!!
So, as a wise man once said; "why change anything that's already good!"

I don't think I will dare to update the app, at least not for some time. If I don't hear about any issues about this update I will absolutely be thinking about doing the update. But for now, there will absolutely be no update on my app! Just because I'm afraid I will again run in to serious issues with this and that..

I always take a plunge and update as I have many devices to play with. Secondly if all wait for others to do it, it will never be tested.

Reactions: Patrick Pedersen
If your not running all the latest firmwares or software I suppose DJI have a "get out" on your warranty when it goes wrong and your NOT on the latest versions!.... What do you say to that - those who don't change?

I don't think DJI can do that as their releases usually are silent on bug fixes.

Maybe this corrects the flight log issue.

Or maybe corrects the removal of the Battery Life Percentage Remaining field?

I just went to the DJI website & don't see this 2.8.0 GoApp the 2.7.2 version is all I see??

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik