DJI go strange flight map !

Reaction score
b2fd1c43f750d022643b7a551013cb1a.jpg

Any explanation , for this ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I now know who holds the record for the longest flight...on only 1 battery too!!!

Wow and you had 18% battery life. Bet you wish you would have gone all the way to Africa! Maybe next time.

Reactions: Jussaguy
Wow, what an efficient flight! And this in less than 6 minutes! Do you already have offers from Boeing or AirBus?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app (living near Cologne, Germany)

Got him beat

How is this possible? Anyone confirm if this is real?
It's not real, it didn't happen, it's just some crazy bonkers shyt that came up on my app, wasn't this time but I've actually seen it cruising at 1200-1500mph across the states before, must be before my GPS initializes or something
Edit: I see one of the Kittens (Bugs' is his nickname) is in the lower pic, musta ran up to it as I shut it off, adds credence that it's real tho

Last edited:
Although it is funny to see these imaginary flights , but it arise real concerns regarding the accuracy of the electronics in my phantom 4
I hope DJI would take this in consideration.

Agreed. It would have been somewhat impressive and inhuman for someone to fly for several hours, but now I have to settle for the AC possibly glitching and not knowing where it is.... Or at least a few thousand kilometres away.

Although it is funny to see these imaginary flights , but it arise real concerns regarding the accuracy of the electronics in my phantom 4
I hope DJI would take this in consideration.

Agreed. It would have been somewhat impressive and inhuman for someone to fly for several hours, but now I have to settle for the AC possibly glitching and not knowing where it is.... Or at least a few thousand kilometres away.
No it's not like that, it's when there is no connection and background noise or whatever makes it drift, once the bird and app shake hands, it "snaps" to where it belongs, no issue with the bird.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl