DJI GO stopped working

Reaction score
Hi , today I tied to run DJI GO to my new Lenovo Tab S8-50 . I tested it in the ground .The application worked for a while but suddenly crashed . I unistalled and reinstalled the application but cannot run it any more . I tried to disable Google Play services as it is said that solves the problem but did not work . Any ideas please ?

EPL60269.JPG

Reactions: Mouldy
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum George. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Unfortunately I am not an expert with Android. I would suggest deleting the app and reinstalling it.
Someone else will come along with Android experience here and hopefully be able to help you out if reinstalling it doesn't work.

Reactions: George_71
I've had that a couple of times. I just clicked on OK and reopened the APP and it worked fine. I think the APP does have a few bugs in it but it usually comes right for me. Good luck.

Reactions: George_71
Problem solved I think !
DJI Go app crashed during video test recording . By default the video also recorded to the tab , so after a while when cache limit was reached , the application stopped working . To ublock it I had to erase the captured video from the tab first , so with empty cache folder DJI Go opened with no problem . After that I changed the settings of the video cache in the app to OFF to avoid same problem in the future . Thank you anyway for your interest !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31