dji GO stopped working...

Most of the disconnect issues that I see on the Forum seem to be with Androids---- and IPADS that are overheating -- I am on IOS and have never lost connection in flight-- lost signal , but not connection and never signal loss greater that 10 seconds. I have found in the Ipad that heat is a major contributor to signal loss, which may lead to disconnection if it lasts too long. Is it possible that be the issue with the Android? When the Ipad reaches temps over 95 degrees, it will flicker and start to lag. I have to fly in the shade or inside my truck with the AC going when the ambient temperatures are over 90 degrees. No issues whatsoever in the truck.

Just for the record: I remove the protection and rear part too until i see the battery..it helps to cool down
But.....thats my Android:D;)

Just for the record: I remove the protection and rear part too until i see the battery..it helps to cool down
But.....thats my Android:D;)
Does the Android get hot ?

A little.....yes. Now the weather is a little more cool you don`t notice like in August, since i live in a hot country here in Europe..
Also, and this is subjective, app 2.1 seems less power hungry....but i still have a few flights..

A little.....yes. Now the weather is a little more cool you don`t notice like in August, since i live in a hot country here in Europe..
Also, and this is subjective, app 2.1 seems less power hungry....but i still have a few flights..
My IPad gets up to about 125 Degrees F in the direct sunlight-- way to hot to operate efficiently. In the shade or in the AC vechicle ok. I am building a back with a cooling fan on it in hopes of getting that temp down some in the hot weather if I have no shade.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4