DJI GO. PC app?

Reaction score
Is there a desktop version of Dji go software? Or an alternative to it that can be run on a desktop or laptop?

No.

Reactions: Mutterranch
Possibly. You can download an Android emulator, and if the Go app won't download/install from the play store, you can find the app on other sites (like 1Mobile.com) and try side loading it.

Here's an article on Android emulators: How to Run Android on Your PC: The Best Android Emulators
While technically correct, without a connection to the bird he would essentially have a large format welcome screen. I think he meant a stand alone PC version of the app, for what I am not sure.

While technically correct, without a connection to the bird he would essentially have a large format welcome screen. I think he meant a stand alone PC version of the app, for what I am not sure.
Laptop's have Wi-Fi capability. Once he powers the drone on, it'll be listed in his available Wi-Fi options on the laptop. He could connect that way, if he can get the app to install in the emulator.

Laptop's have Wi-Fi capability. Once he powers the drone on, it'll be listed in his available Wi-Fi options on the laptop. He could connect that way, if he can get the app to install in the emulator.
Be hard to find a pc that can talk lightbridge

Why wouldn't he be able to connect the laptop running an emulator to the RC with a USB cable just like you would a tablet?

I can't think of a situation where I personally would want to use my laptop, but I'm curious to know if it would work. Might be nice to use for Waypoint Missions.

I didnt see that he was using a standard. If someone with a P3P or P3A gets this to work with an emulator let me know. I might try it out.

Why wouldn't he be able to connect the laptop running an emulator to the RC with a USB cable just like you would a tablet?

I can't think of a situation where I personally would want to use my laptop, but I'm curious to know if it would work. Might be nice to use for Waypoint Missions.
Interesting theory. Not that I'd try it but interesting concept.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Building it would be easier than getting my wife to carry a PC out to the soccer field. (Not to mention the 200-yard extension cord!) :)

Building it would be easier than getting my wife to carry a PC out to the soccer field. (Not to mention the 200-yard extension cord!) :)

I'm thinking on a laptop. More for a waypoint flight or somewhere where you could set the laptop on the tailgating of your truck or vehicle and be stationary while you fly the bird or let it run a mission. Still not practical for regular use...it would just be interesting to see if it can be done...Nice big screen too. A touch screen laptop would be nice.

Im going for it with Amiduos emulator on win10 tablet, will add external gps. I'll let you know how it works out. so far some crashing going on with the android program. My moverio glasses are up for sale. :eek:)

I use my dell laptop to run the dji go app. Download the remixOS android emulator on your pc side and then you have dual boot capability. When the computer boots up just choose the android option. Litchi also works as does the simulator. Just so it's clear.... I have a dell latitude laptop running windows 10. I downloaded the remixOS and installed it via windows 10. Upon reboot you are given the option for android or windows. Follow the prompts and use common sense. Of course you will have to connect to the quads wifi. You can't run both operating systems simultaneously or you fouls get hardware conflicts.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20