DJi GO on ipad mini 1 IOS 9.1

Reaction score
Did someone try Dji Go app on ipad mini 1 IOS 9.1?

Im just download it yesterday, but i found many lag in camera view...

It's not compatible (the processor is too slow). You can find a list of devices that work well here.

Thanks for your info

i have iPad mini one and is working... Also with Fpv camera app is working perfect without any lag on a video

Last edited:
i have iPad mini one and is working... Also with Fpv camera app is working perfect without any lag on a video
Are you saying FPV Camera app works on iPad mini "ONE" (first-gen) with A5 processor? That's unbelievable if it works while we have never tested on any below-A7 processor devices.

My iPad mini one, latest iOS, latest Dji Go app, P3P = very laggy at only 20ft up and less than 100ft away :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How it works?
Hello after long time i find a solution to work perfect my old ipad mini first generation and P3A without any lag in screen

Ipad mini first generation is not compatible device with DJI Go app so the only solution is that.

Step 1 jaibreak the device ipad mini
Step 2 download DJI Go app from 25pp
Dji go app is working now but with a little lag
Step 3 download FPV Camera app from apple store
Step 4 for my P3A i disable Video Hardware Decoder from FPV camera app
And evething is working like a harm...

thanks

Hello after long time i find a solution to work perfect my old ipad mini first generation and P3A without any lag in screen

Ipad mini first generation is not compatible device with DJI Go app so the only solution is that.

Step 1 jaibreak the device ipad mini
Step 2 download DJI Go app from 25pp
Dji go app is working now but with a little lag
Step 3 download FPV Camera app from apple store
Step 4 for my P3A i disable Video Hardware Decoder from FPV camera app
And evething is working like a harm...

thanks
If you update FPV Camera to the latest v1.3, you may try to enable Hardware Decoder while we fixed the compatibility issue on P3A.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie