DJI Go on Android

Reaction score
I sometimes use my Samsung 7 Edge with my P3A using DJI Go 3.1.5 (Auto update is disabled)
For what is now the third time, Play Store has offered me an update to my Go 3.1.5 When I try to update, it installs then announces that my phone doesn't support the resolution of the "update" (it appears huge) and closes. I then have to uninstall Go 3.1.5 and reinstall.
Tonight it announced there was an error and couldn't install. Eventually after several attempts it finally did install, properly.
Has anyone else had this update which isn't an update offered from Play Store?

Sounds Bogus to me. Offered an "update" to 3.1.5?? The version number would change if that were the case. Always verify first! Not a play store verified update then I would never ever try to fly with it. Just MHO.

I sometimes use my Samsung 7 Edge with my P3A using DJI Go 3.1.5 (Auto update is disabled)
For what is now the third time, Play Store has offered me an update to my Go 3.1.5 When I try to update, it installs then announces that my phone doesn't support the resolution of the "update" (it appears huge) and closes. I then have to uninstall Go 3.1.5 and reinstall.
Tonight it announced there was an error and couldn't install. Eventually after several attempts it finally did install, properly.
Has anyone else had this update which isn't an update offered from Play Store?
Note the last sentence in your post. That's what was confusing. You didn't by chance try to load DJI 4 did you?
Check your version number in your phone. It should still be 3.1.5 which was released in April. DJI 4 was released June 1. That is for P4's and above. Just checking. 3.1.5 is still the current version for P3A and P3P.

First sentence "I sometimes use my Samsung 7 Edge with my P3A using DJI Go 3.1.5 (Auto update is disabled)"
Having read the comments posted in Play Store for this it is apparent I am not the only one using a 7 Edge which has had this problem.

EG
Jonathan Hammond 5 June 2017
This app worked great on my S7 edge back in February. Now it doesn't even open. Something about display settings, but I've tried all the different settings on the phone and nothing. Looks like others are having the same issue.

Last edited:
Do you have "Developer Options" enabled on the device and USB Debugging turned on? And what Android version are you using? It is possible that if your device updated from Android 6 Marshmallow to Android 7 Nougat that you may need to re-check that. Just a thought and something to look at.

Reactions: tak5501

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj