DJI GO not connecting to P3A.

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a P3A and when connecting the app to the Phantom for the first time the app won't connect, it just gives me instructions to connect.

I'm using and android phone.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Niall

hey man i have a dji p3s and i crashed it and added a new camera and all was good green lights every where! well tried to download app and no wifi conection?

Hello,

I have a P3A and when connecting the app to the Phantom for the first time the app won't connect, it just gives me instructions to connect.

Niall

Check you have a known good cable, power up radio, phantom then app in that order. Still no good?

hey man i have a dji p3s and i crashed it and added a new camera and all was good green lights every where! well tried to download app and no wifi conection?
Why hijacked his thread. Start a new one with your issue if you want a response.

Hello,

Niall
Make sure that your device is using the USB port for communication and not charging, charging is the default.

What model Android? There's known issues with some Samsung devices. Solution there: reboot the device while it is connected to the RC by USB with RC turned on. Even better when the AC is linked/connected to the RC but not absolutely necessary. Doing so ensures the app detects the phantom model.
Other solution is to power cycle the RC a few times, pausing long enough for the app to detect the connection. Doesn't always work.
A Samsung will show the connection as 'charging'

Well it does appear that the usb is not working. Its a Tab A 8 inch. I found out that if I enabled developer options I can 'supposedly' change the usb action from charging to media transfer protocol, or picture transfer protocol, but neither seems to make any difference. As soon as I plug it in the charging symbol appears and nothing I do allows dji go to connect. I rebooted the tablet, powered on off the RC and went through all the other options above all to no avail. I guess I will have to buy a new tablet. :mad: thanks for the help everyone.

Well it does appear that the usb is not working. Its a Tab A 8 inch. I found out that if I enabled developer options I can 'supposedly' change the usb action from charging to media transfer protocol, or picture transfer protocol, but neither seems to make any difference. As soon as I plug it in the charging symbol appears and nothing I do allows dji go to connect. I rebooted the tablet, powered on off the RC and went through all the other options above all to no avail. I guess I will have to buy a new tablet. :mad: thanks for the help everyone.
I have a tab A 9.7 and I connect the RC to the tablet but don't turn it on, then turn on the RC then AC and then the tablet. Mine works good so far.

Android wont let you have Litchi and Dji Go apps on them at the same time one takes usb data port over the other and csuses conflict. Had that happdn to me on galaxy s7 phone. Hope this helps

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic