DJI Go - Network unavailable please check your internet connection

Reaction score
In the last hour I am getting "DJI Go - Network unavailable please check your internet connection" error on my DJI app on android latest version and won't sign me in, anyone else getting this ?

Reactions: Kostas307
In the last hour I am getting "DJI Go - Network unavailable please check your internet connection" error on my DJI app on android latest version and won't sign me in, anyone else getting this ?

It's been offline for me for about 2-3 hours. Extremely annoying. Does it happen often?

Great! :-( just wanted to register my mavic which does not work because I get the same error. I'm trying to get more info from the DJI chat support in a minute. Let you know their answer about the server issues.

The obvious: Upon verifying this issue, we are currently having an issue with our server so you can't able to activate it by now. please bear with us and give us some time to resolved this issue. I hope you understand.

I'll be informed by mail once the issue has been resolved.

Same here but it was 3 days ago. Using litchi on a new tablet and said can't reach DJI server to verify (or something like that)

Neon Euc

+1 ... same problem!
Is possibile to fly without activation process?

Your app updated. Restart your phone. It's the only way to fix it (others followed my advice and it worked for them too)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Same problem not being able to sign in.

Is this on a new firmware install or is this logon for every time you wish to fly?

Help impossible register and fly

Attachments

• help.jpeg
    help.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 975

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member