DJI GO is a no go

Reaction score
2015-08-18
Just got my phantom 3. Multiple attempts on iPhone and iPad to download this app won't work. App is incompatible.

Please help.

Reactions: iquadtography
2015-08-18
Just got my phantom 3. Multiple attempts on iPhone and iPad to download this app won't work. App is incompatible.

Please help.
Perhaps it is incompatible on the device you are trying? What versions are you attempting? Here is the compatibility list:
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1439950566.553433.jpg

Advanced technology needs compatible hardware. If cost is an issue, perhaps an Android will serve your purposes. You'll of course want to verify you get a compatible one of those as well. You can read either by looking at the Specs page or in the manual on the Downloads page here: http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3

So if I have the original iPad or iPhone 5c I have to upgrade one to run my $1,500 quadcopter??? That is just awesome...

I spent $20,000 in my car... and I _still_ have to pay for gas so it can run? You can't operate it with a Motorola Razor either.

Short answer... yes/correct.

Yup, I have iPhone 5 and iPad 2, not compatible,,,, so bought Nvidia Shield from Amazon $299, Works great.

So if I have the original iPad or iPhone 5c I have to upgrade one to run my $1,500 quadcopter??? That is just awesome...

What version of iOS is your iphone running? That has been the most common cause of that error with other apps I've used.

I had the same problem with my I-Pad, phones connecting to my P3P. Nothing I had wanted to connect. So after 2 days of research found $50 Kendle Fire was being used by some. Bought one, took a little time researching to find the right DJI GO app for Kendle. Kendle has 5.62 GB of internal storage. Have been flying with it for months. Plenty of room for my videos. Transfer videos to my I-Pad through the Amazon cloud.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20