DJI go iOS app update 3.0.0

Reaction score
Seems to be mavic support and osmo updates only.

Screen Shot 2016-09-29 at 16.10.30.png

Last edited:
I haven't looked at it completely , but the screen seems a little different . I take a flight today to check it out .

i noticed in all the promos for Mavic that the app looked different. wonder if any new features are gonna get pushed to P4 with this update.....prolly not huh?

I just tried the last update out now I got to go back to the hills and try this one .
All this flying to test these updates is killing me :eek:

I see Centering Camera in Gimbal Section. Was is there earlier too?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

i noticed in all the promos for Mavic that the app looked different. wonder if any new features are gonna get pushed to P4 with this update.....prolly not huh?

I don't see why not some could make it other than trying to promote a newer model, but adding features to a 6 months old product via firmware is not uncommon.

Reactions: Suhail78
Can any one verify if the tripod mode for the mavic may be avail for the p4 too?

Might require a new firmware for that one, even though basically it's control sensitivity and speed controlled, I'll connect the new app to the bird this weekend for flying to test the app but I doubt I'll find new modes.

Yeh.... your right.... I jus checked... no dice.... would be very useful for my videos indoor....was hoping as the mavic was described as basically having all the same functions as the p4:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers