DJI GO Hates Me

Reaction score
Soon after I had my first flight with my P2P, I decided I would get the Litchi app mainly for the waypoints function. However today I decided I would give the GO app another try as I never really gave it a chance in the first place. Problem is it won’t connect to the R/C anymore.

All I get is a black screen with a RED bar at the top saying “Disconnected”.

I uninstalled the GO app & reinstalled it, and it worked! However I once closed the app and went to fly, connected everything and once again the GO app refused to find the R/C.

Just to clarify I can connect to the R/C with the Litchi just fine; I would just like the availability of the GO app back.

Soon after I had my first flight with my P2P, I decided I would get the Litchi app mainly for the waypoints function. However today I decided I would give the GO app another try as I never really gave it a chance in the first place. Problem is it won’t connect to the R/C anymore.

All I get is a black screen with a RED bar at the top saying “Disconnected”.

I uninstalled the GO app & reinstalled it, and it worked! However I once closed the app and went to fly, connected everything and once again the GO app refused to find the R/C.

Just to clarify I can connect to the R/C with the Litchi just fine; I would just like the availability of the GO app back.

Hello - what firmware are you on? There was a firmware a while back where people were reporting a lot of disconnected errors with the GO app. In any case... when I was having disconnected problems... I did a re-link of the controller to the Phantom and that made it stop. Might be worth a try?

I'm assuming you have the Go App and Litchi installed on the same tablet. You will find that you will need to go to System and Apps and force stop the the Go App to use Litchi and vice a versa as each app will get hold of the USB connection and refuse to let it go.

Reactions: Dnallov
I'm assuming you have the Go App and Litchi installed on the same tablet. You will find that you will need to go to System and Apps and force stop the the Go App to use Litchi and vice a versa as each app will get hold of the USB connection and refuse to let it go.

That done the trick. Thanks @ITGuy.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl