DJI GO for Android has been released

Try a new USB cable, shot in the dark...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

When i open the DJI GO app,it sends me to a page that reads "Connect your aircraft". When I follow the directions on how to connect at the end it tells me to go to the equipment page. The icon on the bottom left says equipment. I tap it and nothing. What im I doing wrong? I am using the note 3.
Is it in USB debugging mode?

Reactions: JBG
the debugging mode was not checked. Should the box be checked?
Yes. Check it, then turn the rc on, then the phantom, then plug the usb cable to the note and let it call up dji go. Should work.

Reactions: JBG
@SG1, I am getting the same issues.

On my device, this is what I do.

Turn quad on.
Turn RC on, turn on GO
rotate screens to your quad

Mine connects at that point.

I think that the "how to connect" thing should go to instructions, but it is buggy on mine.

If you click on "Me", will it let you enter your email and password?

@SG1, I am getting the same issues.

On my device, this is what I do.

Turn quad on.
Turn RC on, turn on GO
rotate screens to your quad

Mine connects at that point.

I think that the "how to connect" thing should go to instructions, but it is buggy on mine.

If you click on "Me", will it let you enter your email and password?

You should always turn the Controller first, then the quadcopter. And when turning off, quad first then controller..

Loads on Samsung s5 but nothing happens when I try to connect to bird it just shows how to hook it up do I have to upgrade something I had a s4 and pilot but smashed phone got newer phone an it won't work please help

How good experience do you guys have with DJI GO using nexus 7 II?

I bought nexus 7 2013 LTE 2 days go, this dji go app crashes almost every flight, I need to close & restart it. I have oneplus one from before and quite same bugs is in that too. On android device there is quite much lag too.

I'm quite angry with my self that I didn't buy i ipad mini 2 for just 200 € more.

How good experience do you guys have with DJI GO using nexus 7 II?

I bought nexus 7 2013 LTE 2 days go, this dji go app crashes almost every flight, I need to close & restart it. I have oneplus one from before and quite same bugs is in that too. On android device there is quite much lag too.

I'm quite angry with my self that I didn't buy i ipad mini 2 for just 200 € more.
One plus one works for me, but I like more the nvidia shield tablet.

Weird my dji go said it updated last night....nothing to identify number wise... Everything looks the same.

P3P version A r/c

well I went to go fly this morning and the app auto updated to the DJI GO app and I got to say it sucks. Choppy video with full bars , all sorts of crap when you go into the app before you can get to flying. Sigh I want to go back but cant find the Pilot app now. So I'm off to look for the pilot app for apple this should be fun.

Mine pops up to the main screen then I just click camera view, and it's like the older versions.
Sometimes news pops up but I don't mind that. Once you see it the news windows you kill it then it won't come up anymore till a new one comes..
Sorry to hear your not liking it... Sooner or later your going to have to get use to it if you want the new options that will be released soon.

Happy flying

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj