DJI Go Footprints

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm new to this exclusive club and have found my way around pretty well so far. One thing that I haven't been able to figure out yet is "Footprints" in the Go app. I've made several flights over the last week and nothing ever appears in that section. What is it and how do I fix it? If it matters, I have a P3S...

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was waiting to here as well. I tried searching Google, etc but the only thing I can find is that there are times where the GPS will have a glitch and post a footprint somewhere that you have not been.
Hopefully someone can explain its purpose to us :)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mine has never posted a footprint...

Is it a setting i have to turn on?

Last edited:
It should log the countries you have flown in. You have to go to the cloud with two arrows making a circle and click it to sync your flights before it footprints works. The cloud should be upper right corner.

ac4d7a7d2f1e59e97361dc7721e02407.jpg

Bit of a thread dig here but incase anybody wants to know it is used to track the countrys you have flown in. Heres mine as i've flew in UK & Greece

Attachments

• IMG_0081.PNG
    IMG_0081.PNG
    685 KB · Views: 901
Bit of a thread dig here but incase anybody wants to know it is used to track the countrys you have flown in. Heres mine as i've flew in UK & Greece
I certainly believe you but.......my footprints has a flag for the US, but it also shows a Russian flag. Never been to Russia much less flown my Mavic there. Kind of makes me wonder how/why that flag shows up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik