DJI GO don't recognize Controller

Reaction score
Hi to all, i need help with a problem that i am having with my Phantom 3 Professional.

The app of DJI GO dont recognize any more the remote controller.

The controller connect to the aircraft i can move de camera but the when i open the DJI GO app, i seem that is not conected, previously it show the mesage " Camare View" but now it appeard "How To Connect" .

I tried with my phone and a Samsung Galaxy tablet, but the same problem.

I unistall the app DJI GO, and restore the factory preset to my phone, I installed again the app but the same problem.

The light in the controller stay in green blinking slowly.

And the aircraft light's two green slowly blinking.

I don't know what happend, because the controller is link to the aircraft beacuse i can move the camera, but the phone / table dont recognize any more the controller.

Any one have the same problem that can help me?

Thanks to all

REgards
a

I was having the same problem with the Samsung but the connectivity issues went away when I started using my Mini iPad 2

Thanks for you reply! My phone is also Samsung and the tablet also Samsung, i will try with an LG G4 phone that i have, but the problem is that i can't even enter in camara view, i can't do anything.

Before when i connect the phone to the controller it poop up a message and open the DJI go app, but now when i connected it don't recognize anymore, and it seems like it be a phone charger.

Thanks

Agustin, I was having the same issue with my P3A until two days ago, problem suddenly appeared with no clear explanation, contacted DJI and no one seemed to know the problem, they wanted me to send the unit in for evaluation eventually I posted on the forum and thankfully another member of the forum JoeJack suggested that the USB modules on the back of the controller have a tendency to go bad after a while, I ordered a new upgraded HDMI module on Amazon, $ 90 and some change, performed the change out myself in 10 min and problem solved, bonus is I now also have an HDMI output on controller. You may want to give this a try.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20